91. Get A Wife

"Is this the place you like?" Chu Xiao looked at the desolate place in front of him where even birds wouldn’t lay eggs, his mouth twitched and he looked at Ling Fan with astonished eyes.

He thought that a man of Ling Fan’s age…well, should be called a young man would like some kind of entertainment venues, at least a movie theater or what. However, he really did not expect Ling Fan to bring him to this place after driving for almost two hours.

Uh…That was kind of understandable. A young man who was already a billionaire probably wouldn't like a childish place like a cinema anymore.

However, it wasn't supposed to be here…

To appreciate the scenery?

There was no scenery at all…

So, how unique was this guy's aesthetic sense would be?

Chu Xiao was surprised.

However, Ling Fan's answer was quite solemn.

"Yes," Ling Fan nodded and replied seriously. His serious expression made it difficult for people to doubt his authenticity.

Actually, Ling Fan did not mess around with Chu Xiao.

Of course, he liked this place not because the scenery here or what.

It was just…this place did have a special meaning to him.

Well, actually this place was where he died.

In his previous life, after escaping from prison, he and Lei Wu came here on a garbage truck.

Initially, he thought that he might be able to see the sunrise before he died. Unfortunately, before the sun rose, he already said goodbye to the world.

Probably because it had yet to be developed, this place was much more desolate than in the previous life, which was about ten years later.

But Ling Fan liked such a broken place.

He died here, but he was also reborn here.

Looking at Ling Fan's serious and emotional expression, Chu Xiao no longer felt that this little bastard was joking with him.

"Why?" asked Chu Xiao, then added after a pause, "Why do you like this place?"

He was curious about this.

"Because…this place could make me feel it’s wonderful to live," Ling Fan sighed and said leisurely.

That was true.

However…from Chu Xiao's perspective, it sounded so…uh, perfunctory?

Chu Xiao frowned slightly.

However, Chu Xiao inexplicably bought it.

Many times, when facing Ling Fan, he would have the illusion that it was as if the person standing in front of him was not an unfathomable young man, but a very mature soul.

That was probably also why, even though he knew that Ling Fan was almost twelve years younger than himself, he still couldn't help but fall in love with him…