94. Pain All Over

“Ouch…” The next morning, the after effect of hangover finally came. The headache made Chu Xiao frown.

This also woke Ling Fan up.

Ahem, that's not right. Ling Fan woke up long ago, but he was just pretending to be asleep.

"Having a headache?" Ling Fan asked as he watched Chu Xiao rubbing his brows, his voice with concern. At the same time, he thought about the alcohol Lei Wu had changed. Ling Fan also made up his mind to teach that rough man a lesson...

At this time, Lei Wu, who was on the way sending his son to kindergarten, suddenly had a sneeze.

"Damn...whether changing? Why do I feel like catching a cold?" Touching the woolen hat on his head, Lei Wu said in a think aloud, then continued leading his son towards the kindergarten.

On the other side, when he heard Ling Fan's inquiry, Chu Xiao frowned and nodded in distress but did not say anything.

Not only he was having a headache now, but also his throat hurt too!

And these were not the most important thing.

The most important thing was that his whole body now felt like his own, aching and powerless, even a hundred times more uncomfortable than when he had the drug attack.

He felt like having been crushed by a heavy truck. His whole body was in pain, even worse than letting him fight with more than a dozen people…

Especially the waist, and…the thing between the thighs!

And the arch-criminal that caused all of this was obviously this little bastard who was smiling happily and abominably.

Thinking of this, Chu Xiao couldn't help glaring at Ling Fan.

"Ahem, let me throw you a massage…" Ling Fan coughed dryly after receiving Chu Xiao's gaze. Then he reached out under the quilts and put it on Chu Xiao's waist.

Feeling the warmth of Ling Fan's palm, Chu Xiao trembled instinctively.

"Take it away!" Chu Xiao frowned and said in disdain after a slight daze.

He didn't really dislike Ling Fan.

But…

If Ling Fan did this, he would unconsciously recall what had happened yesterday and even the details.

And what he didn't want to remember the most right now was those!

It was too humiliating.

Yesterday, apart from the last step, the things that the two of them had done were so 'complete' that he didn't want to recall at all. However, the harder he tried, the more clearly he remembered yesterday.

Looking at the dark face of Chu Xiao, Ling Fan shrugged but did not take his hand back. Instead, he started to gently rub it for Chu Xiao.

 “Oh…” The sudden comfort made Chu Xiao moan lightly, but the next second, Chu Xiao who realized what he had done, quickly suppressed the embarrassing voice.