𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐the nephilim

"𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤?"

"𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤?"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

KELLY FRUSTRATEDLY HUNG UP HER PHONE, throwing it to the ground in desperation. Aurora walked in the room to see Castiel walking towards Kelly, wondering what the commotion was about and when she saw Kelly's distress, her eyes softened.

"Kelly, are you alright?" Aurora cautiously said to the pregnant woman, not wanting to startle her.

"I don't know how long until... I don't know how long I have left. And I...I'm never gonna be able to teach him how to ride a bike or watch him get married or even look him in the eyes. But I can build him a stupid Swedish crib! I can do that."

Castiel and Aurora looked at each other, both of them feeling sadness in their hearts from the woman in front of them. Aurora wasn't sure what to do, but she gave Kelly the one thing she knew made her feel better whenever she was upset. A hug.

The teenager ran up to Kelly, hugging her tightly, hoping to ease her pain. She didn't want to think about it, but Aurora knew Kelly wasn't going to be alive much longer and it hurt her to know her death was inevitable.

"Kelly, I don't really know what you're going through because well...it'll be a long time until I have kids, but that's not the point." Aurora let out a stifled laugh then continued. "I promise you, my family and I will take care of your baby. We will raise him and  he will be someone that you'll be proud of."

Kelly smiled at the teenager, knowing that her words were genuine. She knew Aurora had a pure heart and it made her proud that her son will be around her.

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

"Uncle Cas? Hello, where are you?" Aurora was searching around the house, looking for her angelic uncle, but there was no sight of him at all. She stumbled upon the room Kelly was at, but she stopped in her place when she saw her filming herself.

"Hi, Jack. It's, uh... I'm your mom. I know you're gonna be okay. You are gonna be... amazing. You have an angel watching over you. God, I love you, Jack. I love you so much. Sorry. I love you." Kelly's voice started to crack at the end and Aurora felt pain in her heart.

The sound of Kelly groaning in discomfort made Aurora immediately enter the room, attempting to hold her up, preventing her from faltering over.

"Kelly, are you okay?" After several moments, Kelly was able to regain her stability as Aurora helped her stand up.

"Yeah, yeah...I'm good." Kelly started to walk into the hallways, with the help of the walls. Aurora was trying to hold her up and kept urging Kelly to sit down, but she wouldn't comply.