𝟎𝟎𝟔 • 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮

6𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮

6
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓
𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 | 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲
┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━

EVERYBODY ALL TOOK TURNS out at lights-out, everybody was paired with somebody each. You were paired up with the crazy toilet lazy, which was not that awesome.

"I'm Han Mi-nyeo, what's your name kid?" She asked you, while you were just looking out.

"Why should I say? It's not like we're close or anything" You told her, as cold as you can.

She tensed up a bit and just looked out, sighing, "Was just trying to make friends here. Since that bastard 101 betrayed me"

"He was using you? for what cause?" You asked her, now you both were starring at each other.

Your hands wrapped around both of your legs, while you lay your head on your knee, looking at Mi-nyeo.

"I'm not sure, but all I know, he would do anything just to win this game. And I'm not gonna let that happen. I'm gonna make sure he's not gonna win because he doesn't deserve this, even if I have to die"

"Woah," You said, now you lift your head up from your knee. Your hands not hugging your legs. You lift out your hand for her to shake. "L/N Y/N. That's my name, you can call me Y/N"

She took your hand and shook it while both of you were smiling at each other, you guys broke eye contact. You crossed your legs and your hands resting on your lap.

"You're not gonna die. Just be smart and think of a plan for him to lose and you won't die. I promise"

"Then you have to help me. You're the smartest here" She smiled.

You let out a laugh then Mi-nyeo joined your laughing, "Sure I'll help you with your plan"

-

When you and Mi-nyeo were done, 067 was paired up to 240. They weren't talking, mostly silence but Ji-Yeong decided to break the silence.

"Why do you hate me?" She asked Sae-Byeok.

"Clingy" She hummed as she was confused. "You're clingy with Y/N"

"You like her?" Ji-Yeong turns the girl beside her.

"No, I'm only friends with her, my only friend and also the only one I trust"

"You seem jealous when I'm around her"