The Rising Of The Corrupted God

Blair Pov.

The Electro Archon and I always gotten along well with one another.

Until one fateful day...

She was always to better Archon. Stronger. Prettier. Powerful. I was just a prop for her. Something she can compare herself to, and boost her ego.

"She doesn't need you."

"She think your pathetic."

"You are ruining her image just by standing next to her."

It was foolish really. Trying so hard to ignore such repeating thoughts back then. When I know deep down that I was nothing but a shadow of my older sister. She was totally oblivious, not even getting a hint of my behaviour.

Even the citizens of Inazuma are well aware of our difference in capabilities between us. Heck the children knows as well and they a not ashamed to say it.

My old quiet, reserved, pathetic self is
gone. Along with my fake smile. I was done pretending.

Today, I will show Inazuma who is the more superior.Not the Electro Archon. Not Morax. Not Barbatos.

BUT ME!

On that fateful day, everything changed. I got sick and tired of it, being shamed by mortals. How embarrassing.

"Sister! I challenged you to a duel before the throne!"

"Blair please don't joke around."

"She not taking me seriously at all!" Which causes my desire to beat my sister to increase. I gave her a glare, telling her that I was far from joking around.

I could tell Ei picked up the message and refused, but I will not take a no for an answer. I attacked her without any warning. I have to prove everyone the I'm not a weak, cast away Archon.

...

Defeat was the only thing in my head.

" I lost. No, it can't be..."

I was crouched down on all fours utterly humiliated.

" Blair! Please stop this. I know we aren't excatly on the best of terms but we can change that. Please stop... " Ei tried to reason with her but her pleads fell on deaf ears. As I slowly stood up with some trouble. My energy was dying, there was no way I can beat her in this state.

"Shut up! You don't understand, you will never understand."

"Your right! I don't understand what you've been through but-"

"Nothing you can say will fix anything now. Mrs Perfect! You don't know how it feels to be so weak, I couldn't even have the power to protect our sister... She was just an arm reach before me. I could have saved her that day. It should have been me who died! So stop pretending like you care! " I shouted, tears rolling down my face, to say I was angry was an understatement. The better word was that I was absolutely livid.

" Blair, don't blame yourself for her death... We couldn't have foreseen it, I miss her and I blame myself just as much as you do. So please don't feel the need to carry that burden and blame. Didn't I tell you that if you ever needed someone to be there for you, I'll always be here. Cause, I can't lose you too."

" Don't think saying those sweet words will solve anything. You are just as hypocritical as those mortals we sworn to protect. Frankly, I hate you with every fiber of my body. "

" I understand, you can dislike me all you want because if I were you, I would too. But I'm willing to own up to my mistake, I should have known better than to assume everything is okay. But the only way I could do that is if you come back with me, we can stop this rivalry and mend our relationship again, I'm sure she would want us to do that. " Baal stretch her hand out, hoping that I would take it.