6

Taehyung stared at Jimin, trying to word his question carefully. "Are you sure you want her to belong in our world?"

Jimin raises an eyebrow.

"I'm just checking, Chim," he sighs. "We kill people. All the time. We run the streets, do the dirty work. All that shit, y'know? We're not innocent."

"I know," Jimin says, tilting his head to the side with a click of his tongue. "She's not either."

"What do you mean?"

Jimin smiles, leaning towards his soulmate. "I've seen her crack, Tae. There's a girl inside of her who's just like us. She's just trapped."

"And you want to break her free," Taehyung finishes, shaking his head with a smirk. "I'll pay money to see her kill someone."

"She's more dangerous than you think," Jimin says firmly.

A girl suddenly came by, gripping Taehyung's chin as she planted her lips onto his. Jimin rolled his eyes at the makeout sesh and waited until the girl was perched on Taehyung's lap with her back to his chest.

"Hello, Iris."

"Jimin," the girl smirks as Taehyung hugs her from behind.

"Are you two done?" Jimin asks boredly.

"You're just jealous," Taehyung grins, caressing Iris's thigh.

"Jealous?" Iris grins. "Got your eye on someone, Jiminie?"

"On a kitten that's never used her claws before," Taehyung adds.

"Oh?" Iris laughs. "Maybe I should meet her."

"Maybe you should," Jimin agrees. "She needs an influence who doesn't have a stick up their ass."

Iris raises an eyebrow and her lips curve into an amused smile. "Kitten needs to learn how to use her claws?"

Jimin nods, slowly, with his eyes darkening. "Desperately."

***

Maria sighs for what seems like the millionth time. Her chin was resting on her hand and her eyes were watching the rain droplets roll down her window. She was stuck in her bedroom, told that she wasn't allowed to leave if she wanted to whore around with a bad boy.

A part of her felt like screaming; like tearing up everything in her room and unleashing the beast her father locked away inside of her.

Maria smiles.

Breaking every piece of art in her room and throwing her jewelry box against the wall.

She giggles.

Standing there amongst the chaos with a smile as her father stands there speechless.

Maria starts laughing, her fingers twitching. But she wouldn't move. She would continue watching the rain while the beast inside of her paced inside its cage impatiently.

Like the perfect fucking girl she was.