Chapter 22

Reyansh pov:

Reyansh pov:

She didn't let me to place a foot for the next 3 weeks. Its been 5 week of my accident. I seriously fedup being in the same room.

" What you need for dinner" I heard her. I just looked up at her.

"Nothing"

She glared at me.

I too glared at her. Because because she is controlling me.

I looked at the clock which shows only 4 clock. But now itself she is asking for the dinner.

"Okay I will prepare as I wish" saying this she gone out of the room. But after 10 mins, she came back and gone inside the restroom.

After sometime she came out of the bathroom with different saree. Where she is getting ready to go?

'It's not your job' my mind warned me.

But but here I alone being in this same room right. Ahh, I really hate this,i hate this. She then came towards me and made me to sit on the bed.

First she removed my shirt with atmost care. Then she made me to wear some other shirt. The same goes for my trouser too.

Even she made my hair. Actually I won't allow anyone to touch it. Right here she is doing my hair. I sighed.

Now a days I can able to walk slowly, even I can able to use my left hand properly.

"Good to go" saying this she took me out of the bed and placed me on the wheelchair.

"Where?" I asked her. But like always no answer. She then took me out of the room where ishaan is playing in the hall. After seeing me he ran towards me.

"Resh resh where" he asked me.

How do I know boy?

"Bbay, come let's go" saying this she made him to sit over my lap. Then she took me out of the house.

Some people were on the road were looking at with me different looks. Like some with pity, some with.... I don't know.

After 10 mins of walk we reached some park. Once we reached Inside. She put the wheel chair on the near some bench.

"Ishaan how about making your uncle walk" she asked him.

What...

Ishaan started to shout as yeah....

I think he too fedup seeing his uncle sitting in one place.

"Mmm, I consulted with doctor today. He said, hereafter you can start to move little by little. So shall we" She asked me slowly.

After a lot of days seeing the greeneries.

I nodded my head at her.

She took me out of the wheelchair somehow and made me to wrap my hand over her waist.