Chapter 79: As a group

Edric's P.O.V.

Weeks have passed...

Back at The Owl House again. Had to come back here after looking at that. I can't stand looking at Hunter when he's being controlled like that. The rest of the group have been called and we have a plan. But there's no guarantee it'll work. We'd all have to fight Darius together. But Amity or Willow will be the one to keep Hunter down since he'll attack us too. We'll check around for them in town and all together.

Everyone including me have been practicing their magic. In Eda,  Lilith and King's case, their abilities. We've also planned on bringing Hooty. Gus who's going to create distractions by illusions. I and Emira will do the same. Hooty will... Do whatever he does best. Eda will of course become her harpy self. And Lilith who has unfortunately not been able to tap into a harpy form of her own, but she could still help out with her intelligence. Luz of course with her glyph.

I think that's every- wait... Where's Hunter's palisman. Wasn't taken with him. I remember it flying back with us. So where's it n- "All right. It's been long enough. Is everyone ready?" Eda says out loud in the room, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look around, seeing everyone giving gestures which say 'yes' along with some who actually say the word. 

"Then I guess we better head out. And this doesn't need saying, but we can't afford any slip ups. Pretend you're in the Emperor's coven and maybe you'll succeed." Lilith tells us. I speak up at this. "What does that mean?" "It means slipping up is as bad as death. So we'll try harder." Then she facepalms at what she's saying.

"But how's Hooty gonna help us? It's not like he can leave." I question while looking back to the door and seeing Hooty moving. But he's - WHAT THE HELL?!" "Ahh! Don't look! Don't look!" Luz covers King's eyes at the sight of Hooty positioning himself out from the door and into some sort of bag.

I've been living with this thing?! "Hooty's ready!" Lilith walks to him and puts the bag on, looking ready. "Good. Now if we're all ready." She opens the door, revealing a blue sky as it's daytime. Whoever's in the room all walk to the door, feeling waves of caution as we didn't gather thus big group for nothing. As said, taking down a coven leader is no easy task.

(Spelling errors? How is it? And since days have passed, Hunter will be more injured than before)