1|ᴏɴɪɢɪʀɪ

[A/N: so yeah I'm just gonna make all of them as love interests, it's more fun that way hehe. Also, I'm gonna add mechamaru as a love interest, did y'all see his true formmmmmmmmm hawt. anyways, enjoy!]

It took, losing something important to Inumaki that sent her life came crashing before her soulless eyes

She felt her left eye twitch as she stared at the riceball she dropped after some deliquents bumped onto her as if they didn't even see her there and continued running.

This is unacceptable.

The only good thing that remains unchanged in my life.

My onigiri---

"Inumaki-senpai?" The two tone haired boy with a single earing arrived at the store and saw the scene infront of him. His senpai, standing there empty handed.

Matsuno Chifuyu. First division vice-captain. Utterly loyal to Inumaki-senpai and Baji-san. Loves Inumaki-senpai but assumes it's just a small crush.

He looked at the girl wearing a black high collared sweater which was similar to her Jujutsu tech uniform that has a zipper on it, her current school skirt, and high knee length socks. He then saw a rice ball that has been stomped on on the ground which sent the blonde to turn red in rage.

"Did those thugs did that to your food?!"

"Shake."

"I don't care if it's an accident! They will learn their place!" Chifuyu then began to stomp away only to be grabbed by the back of his collar.

"Okaka." Hearing those simple words from Toga, Chifuyu immediately calms down and dusted off his uniform. He will surely hunt those guys down, whoever or whatever gang they belong to."Let's go senpai, I'll buy you one inside."

The two tone haired haired boy grabs her wrist and pulled her inside the convenience store, Toga was indeed used to being dragged away by everyone, considering she's silent most of the time, she can't really complain that much.

Chifuyu went on to grab a well packed onigiri and one peyoung yakisoba. He proceeds to the counter and looked around to see where the off-white haired girl has wandered off to, he really needs to keep an eye on her always since she gets distracted way too easily and ends up in the middle of nowhere. Chifuyu was careful to prevent something like that from happening again.

He was almost at the cashier when a hand was placed against his shoulder, took the onigiri from his grasp, and paid for it herself.

Chifuyu immediately frowns at her action.

"I told you I'd buy it for you." He huffed his cheeks. The girl just gave his a close eyes smile behind her collar.

"Okaka."