🥵~Fuck me harder~🥵

It is currently 1:22 am and I have decided to make this shit because- WHY THE FUCK NOT 💀💀💀

Smut- threesome, praise, degrading, shaming, overstim
.................................................................................

"Ha~rDEr~~!!" Karl screamed, his body jerking forward as Nick rammed into him. Alex slid underneath Karl and pushed Karl down onto his dick, causing him to throw his head back and let out a satisfied groan. Karl moaned and groaned on his dick, slowly moving his head up and down.

"Fuck- Karl~" Alex moaned, gripping his hair. Nick started to speed up, thrusting faster and faster causing Karl to moan louder and stronger onto Alex's dick sending pleasurable vibrations through Alex's body.

"Sh-it! Close!" Alex groaned, closing his eyes as he held Karl's head down. Karl's eyes rolled back as he gagged, Nick thrusted once more before finally releasing inside him, Alex finished at the same time, cumming down Karl's throat making him cough slightly. Nick pulled out and Alex lifted Karl's head.

"Well that was nice." Alex said, about to get up. Nick chuckled,

"Always is~" he responded.

"W-wait.." Karl muttered quickly. They both looked at Karl with raised brows. Karl grew embarrassed and shy. He scooted back against the headboard.

"I-I didn't finish..."

Nick chuckled, along with Alex. They both pounced at Karl and began to smoother him. They kissed all over his silky flesh, face all the way to his legs. Karl was in paradise.

"A-h~~ f-fuck~"

"This what you want~?" Alex asked seductively. Karl moaned and nodded. Alex slid down to Karl's dick, placing a kiss on the tip. Karl's legs jerked and he moaned again, gripping the back of Nicks head.

"F-Fuck -again!" He begged, keeping his eyes closed. Nick bit and licked at his neck, sucking, kissing, etc.

"You like that~?" Alex asked, licking in between the slit. Karl moaned louder and flung his head back, gripping tighter on Nicks neck.

"I've gotcha baby~ don't worry~" Nick cooed in his ear as Alex began to work, moving his head at a fast pace. Karl gripped the sheets with his unoccupied hand.

"Fuck! M-More! S-So good!"

"Such a slut~ can't even handle a bit of head huh~?" Nick cooed, biting his ear lobe. Karl's eyes rolled back and he groaned.

"I wish you could see yourself, so desperate and longing for dick, and you literally just had dick in your mouth AND your ass?" (IM SORRY- 🏃😭)

Karl moaned again, pulling at nicks hair.

"Pathetic~" Nick whispered, licking up his neck. Alex's motions grew faster, making Karl whine and connect his and nicks forehead.

"P-please...please.." Karl spoke quietly.

"Louder baby~"

"PLEASE! GOD! PLEASE!"

"That's more like it~" Nick said, wrapping his fingers around Karl's neck and lightly squeezing. He moaned and grabbed nicks hand.

"You like that don't you~"

Karl rolled his eyes back with his mouth open. He let out another moan as Alex moaned on his dick.

"Mm~ you look so fuckable~ and I've already fucked the life outta ya~ maybe I should do it again~?"

Karl nodded and moaned. Nick chuckled and let go of the man, making him whine in confusing.

"Too easy~"

"P-AH~!! FUCK-! C-CloSE~!!" Karl moaned, tangling his hands in Alex's hair.

"So greedy~" Nick whispered.

"You wish I could fuck you upside.."

Karl moaned and came in Alex's mouth without warning. Alex choked slightly and pulled out, wiping his mouth watching Karl pant heavily and curl into a ball.

"I'll go get a bath ready..you stay here and watch Karl." Alex said, hurrying off. Nick sat down on the bed, cuddling next to Karl.

"Was I too much??" He asked, rubbing Karl's side, Karl turned and smiled at Nick, giggling slightly.

"You nimrod- of course not! I loved it~ just like I love you!"

Nick chuckled.

"I love you more pumpkin~"

I'm thirsty and like I'm fucking in love with boy rn like- I'm obsessed 😐