Chapter 17

A week later

"Hey babe" Michaels voice boomed through the house as he walked inside meeting me in the living room.

"Hey" I said giving him a kiss.

"Sooo are you finally going to come back to school next week, I miss you like crazy there" he said carefully lifting my legs and placing them on his lap.

"Most likely. Ugh its just so embarassing to have to go back"

"Why, it's not that bad being on crutches"

"It's not the leg thing its just nevermind" I said grabbing the remote in on hopes of dropping the subject.

"Izzy, baby come on talk to me. Why don't you want to go back to school? Is it because of Grace?" Michael asked with concern in his eyes.

"What god NO! I can take that bitch even with a broken leg" I said.

"Then..."

"I don't like seeming weak in front of others okay, and walking around with crutches and having to ask for help with opening doors and carrying my things well its embarassing"

"Well aren't you glad you have a boyfriend who is willing to do all those things" he said with a sheepish smile making me smile. "I love when you smile like that, you look so beautiful"

"Shut up" I said playfully smacking him with one of the pillows.

"Oh your on, don't think I'll go easy on you just because youre handicapped" he said attacking my sides and tickiling me causing a roaring of laughter from the both of us to take over the house.

"Woaahhhh whats going on here" we heard a familiar voice call making both of stop.

We turned to the door to be meet with Dallas and Demi.

"Oh. Um Michael were just about to go upstairs to watch a movie" I said trying to stand up only to have Michael come in swiftly to help me.

"Don't I get a hug" I heard Demi call out. Was she really asking for one after her not even caring that I was in a car accident, I mean sure it was my fault and I didn't die but a little concern would've been nice. I in the almost 2 weeks since the accident she not once called me to ask how I was doing. So screw her.

"I'm sorry were expecting a welcome home party or something, sorry" I sarcastically spat as wobbled up the stairs with Michael following closely behind.

"Isabella Lovato! What has gotten into you" I heard Dianna call from the bottom of the stairs. Crap!

"I don't know why don't you ask Demi" I simply shouted before continuing my way to my room.

"That was kind of rude don't you think" Michael said once we made it inside my room.

"Not even close. She didn't even care that I was in an accident so why should I be nice to her, for all I know i'm just a burden onto all of them" I said, anger quickly building up in me,

"Hey you're no burden, and I guess Demi was a little out of line on her part"

"A little, a few months ago all she wanted was to pry into my life and know every damn detail and then she ignores the fact that I almost could've died, and now she pretends like everything is peaches. Ughhhhh" yelled into the pillow releasing my anger.

"Hey calm donw. Come on you should probably take one of your pain killer pills your foot looks like its swelling up from your effort to walk up the stairs. Does it hurt?"

"Yeah a little" I said sitting up.

"Here" he said handing me two pills and a bottle of water. I quickly dry swalled them and then drank some of the water.