𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓪𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼

“Addison’s right, no more running”

✰✰

Carlisle had convinced his Irish friends to make the journey to Forks, and although The Cullens were grateful for their help their thirst for human blood complicated the situation, the nomads Rosalie and Emmett sent were even more unpredictable, especially Peter who had fought alongside Jasper as a newborn…

As more and more vampires set foot in their territory more Quiltetues turned, their nature compelling them to join the pack…

Jacob Black watched as a newly turned werewolf stumbled around in the woods, tripping over rocks, frightened, and confused… “Hey! It’s all right. You’re gonna be okay” he soothed as the wolf whimpered and whined…

Finally, Carlisle and Esme had returned home with the last witness…

✰✰✰

December 18th, 2006

December 18th, 2006

“How many came?” “Eighteen, you have some good friends” Edward replied as Addison Cullen stepped closer to her mother who immediately directed her attention to the eldest twin, “and Alice, Jasper?” Esme asked and Addison shook her head, golden eyes filling with sadness, she never could hide her emotions from her mother and Esme knew this, quietly clicking her tongue as she pulled her daughter into her arms.

“We’ll all be on Aro’s list now, centuries on the run, that’s what you’ve brought me, some friend, Carlisle”. Alistair was an attractive vampire, slender and tall with dark blonde hair that extended to his neck with a beard and striking red eyes but Addison was never too fond of the nomadic vampire. He was misanthropic and brooding, he was deeply mistrustful and only counted Carlisle as his closest acquaintance but he couldn’t stand to visit more than once a century, but the once in a blue moon he did actually visit, he and Addison butted heads. He called her naive and she called him negative.