Ch. 43 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY

Avalon's outfit:
Hogh School / Tate Ranch -

Avalon's outfit:Hogh School / Tate Ranch -

Home / McCall Home / Tae Ranch / Woods -

Chapter Forty-Three⚔ Said The Spider To The Fly⚔

Chapter Forty-Three
Said The Spider To The Fly

"What the hell are you three doing?" Avalon asked as she walked into the boy's locker room making Mason and Corey while her brother just made a sad noise. "Scott tell me that you're not out on the field and you're in here moping?" Avalon asked incredulously, "He's still heartbroken cause of Hayden." Corey said making Avalon sigh.

"Oh my god. Liam, I'm not gonna sugar coat this. Get your sad ass up and get the hell out on the field. You're not loosing your captain status over a girl that you dated for six months. If it was even six months." Avalon said and Liam just made a noise, "Hayden left me." He said making her roll her eyes. "She moved. To protect her sister. And it's not like she dumped you or anything." Mason said and him and Corey put Liam's gear on him.

Avalon's phone buzzed making her pull it out and sigh, "Scott said Coach is losing it. You need to get out there." Avalon said and Liam made another noise, "Scott's leaving, too. And so are you, you're moving to France." He said as he tried to fall forward but Avalon and Corey pulled him up. "I am going to college in France. Scott is going to college, like three hours away? Going to college is not leaving. It's called growing up, maybe you should learn it, idiot." Avalon said and Mason nodded in agreement.

"And we all are going to be going to different colleges eventually." He said making Corey look at him confused, "I thought we were both applying to UCLA?" He asked making Mason shoot him a look and makes a cut throat gesture across his neck to stop Corey from talking. Liam, too, looks at Mason with an appalled expression, "You're going to the same college, too?" He asked and Avalon sighed as she ran a hand through her hair, which she had dyed the tips purple. 

"You'll survive us moving." Avalon said and Liam groaned, "But you're moving to France." He said and she sighed. "That's not even the point." She said as Corey gives up on trying to put Liam's jersey on, and Mason grabs Liam's lacrosse stick before shoving it into Liam's arms, grabbing his helmet and sticking it on the end.