Part 21 : morning kiss

The next day;

You woke up and saw taehyung still sleeping very peacefully. You traced your fingers on his facial features. His long eye lashes were so beautiful. His heart shaped lips, the little mole on his nose. Everything looked so beautiful. Your eyes landed on his lips and you traced them. You leaned in and pecked them. You thought he was sleeping but when you pecked his lips he opened his eyes. Your eyes widened. You quickly moved away from him but he grabbed you and hovered on you with his hands either side on your head.

What were you doing ?

He asked with his morning deep raspy voice. Ugh why does he have to be so hot in the early morning. You thought.

Uhm n-nothing .

Liar . You took advantage of me while I was sleeping .

W-what ? No , I didn't do anything.

You said nervously and looked away. He held your chin and made you look at him.

Then why are you nervous ?

No I am not .

You said trying to sound strong.

You kissed me .

N-no I didn't.

Since you took advantage of me what should I do with you ?

He asked raising his eyebrow. What happened to him ? Why is he acting so cocky early in the morning.

W-what do you m-mean ?

He interrupted you by kissing you. Your eyes widened and your heart beat fastened.

Now we are even .

He said getting up from bed leaving you a blushing mess.

Time skip;

You both came back to the palace and met mother, father and grandma. After meeting them when you and taehyung were going to your rooms jungkook appeared. You went to him and hugged him.

Hey jungkook .

Hey y/nnie , you are back .

Jungkook said giving you his bunny smile. Taehyung coughed interrupting you both. You looked at him and he gave you a cold stare. He went to his room.

Ugh is he jealous again ?

You thought. Taehyung thought you will follow him but when he came to his room and turned around he realised you didn't come with him. He exhaled deeply and came out to see you giggling with jungkook. He cleared his throat to get your attention. But you were so busy in chatting with jungkook that you didn't realise taehyung. He came to you and stood infront of you both.

Come with me .

He said.

Oh okay .

You followed him. After following him to the room he sat on bed.

What is it ?

You asked. He just stayed silent. Taehyung was thinking what to answer you.

Come on tell me what is it ? If there's nothing then I will leave .

You said turning around but taehyung caught you by your wrist.

You stick . Go and shower .

He said pushing you in the washroom and closing the door. You sniffed your underarms but you didn't smell bad . But still you took a shower. After shower you didn't had clothes to wear bcz taehyung pushed you inside without giving you any time to take your clothes. So you wrapped your towel and came out thinking that he won't be in the closet. But you were wrong. Looks like he just changed his clothes. He turned around once you came out of the washroom. His clothes were dropped from his hands once he saw you only in towel. You were shocked to see him too. You covered your body. Taehyung cleared his throat and looked away gulping.

Yah what are you doing here ?

You asked and  he  was just flustered by looking at you. He left the room for you to change but you didn't fail to notice the red tint on his cheeks. You smiled knowing that you had a big effect on him.

Time skip;

You and jungkook played some games. Taehyung also joined you guys. And you loved playing with them. Taehyung didn't like losing so he tried his best in every game and won. Why is he perfect in everything?

Later that night, you taehyung and jungkook had dinner in the gaming room. After that you three decided to watch a movie. You were in between taehyung and jungkook. You were getting bored of watching the movie so you took your phone. You saw some posts of your friends. You missed them a lot. Since marriage you couldn't meet them. So you texted them. After few min of texting they asked you to meet now to enjoy the night on streets as you did before you married. Before marriage few times you and your friends used to go out during night times. You guys just wander around the streets singing, eating street foods, etc.

What happened y/n ?

Jungkook asked.

I wanna meet my friends . They are asking me to having night hang out with them . I wanna go .

You said pouting.

Hmm okay . But why are you so sad ?

You know jungkook that my life has changed after marriage . It's not the same anymore . Mother will not allow me to go outside at night . I can't wander freely around the streets during night like before .

Don't worry y/n . What if mom doesn't know about you going out ?

Jungkook asked looking at you raising his eyebrows.

What do you mean ?

You asked trying to get his point.

Well my point is that it will be a problem if anyone comes to know . If no one knows about you going out then it will be no problem .

He said smirking.

Wow awesome. But how are we gonna go ?

Sneaking out .

But how ?

I have an idea . You just go and get ready. I will take you out .

You got up to get ready excitedly but was stopped by taehyung fake coughing. You looked at him and he crossed his hands looking at you.

You won't tell anyone right ?

You asked him gulping bcz you know he won't encourage you going out at this time.

Who said I will allow you ?