Chapter 17

Two Forces What You Are

    Gu Ying was wearing a light gray long woolen coat and carrying Louis Vuitton's new bag. The long light brown hair is slightly curled, and it looks even more temperamental. She put on a light eye makeup, but her lips were painted a blazing red, and she looked luxurious and flamboyant.

    I have to say that this woman has full male attraction.

    It is a pity that Yu Baoyuan is gay, so Gu Ying's attraction is zero to him.

    He didn't like her at all, even hated her.

    In the past five years, Gu Ying has always looked down on Yu Baoyuan, with acrimonious sarcasm and provocation. And because Chen Lining is her senior, this woman has a very good relationship with Chen Lining. In her mind, Chen Lining is nothing more than a god, and Yu Baoyuan is just a foolish critic.

    "I didn't expect to be able to meet you here, it's a coincidence." Gu Ying smiled at Yu Baoyuan, but the smile did not reach the bottom of her eyes.

    Yu Baoyuan didn't intend to talk to her, "Well, coincidence." After

    saying hello, he raised his leg and left!

    Gu Ying put her arms around her chest, her eyes sarcastically, "Why are you walking in such a hurry? Hurrying to make money outside? Think about it, after you were dumped by my cousin, you still have a sad life."

    Yu Baoyuan smirked. , "Oh."

    He actually wanted to tell Gu Ying that he hadn't used Gu Feng's money much. On the contrary, many things Gu Feng used were bought by Yu Baoyuan with hard-earned money.

    But he didn't want to quarrel with this woman in public, and drop the price.

    Gu Ying still chased her, "You come here to see a doctor? It's not because you have no money, go out and sell, do you have some ills? Syphilis? AIDS? People like you should be messy and easy to get infected..."

    she said Yu Baoyuan became more and more explicit, and Yu Baoyuan's expression turned cold.

    "Miss Gu, what do you call a person like you? In public, pay attention to quality."

    "I pay attention?" Gu Ying's eyes became more contemptuous, "It is you who should pay attention to. What qualifications do you have to teach me? I was so arrogant after being dumped by my cousin, heh! I really can't get on the table. To be able to live in the mud, your temperament is far from that of Li Ning's brother."

    She said he was a toad? Say he can't match Chen Lining?

    joke.

    In the eyes of this woman, Chen Lining, who uses luxury goods every day and wears famous brands, is noble, and his Yu Baoyuan is humble.

    Chen Lining used the Chen family and Gu Feng's money for food and drink for so many years. Where is the nobleness? He doesn't steal or steal Yu Baoyuan. Every penny is earned by his hard-earned money. He can't afford the top luxury. Even if he uses a mid-range one, he will be looked down upon? !

    Gu Ying has never seen these, but can only see the most superficial things, as expected, there is only one tendon.

    No matter how complicated the makeup is, it can't conceal the simplicity of her IQ.

    "Since Miss Gu has an opinion on me, please raise your leg and leave, go to your brother Li Ning, and don't bark in front of me." With that, Yu Baoyuan pushed her away and made a move.

    Gu Ying gritted her teeth in anger, and grabbed Yu Baoyuan, "What's the matter, I want to run after scolding? Is my heart guilty?"

    Yu Baoyuan looked at this ignorant lady and didn't know whether to be angry or to laugh.

    Sure enough, what is the second force, what is Gu Ying.

    Gu Ying scolded him for getting AIDS, and he didn't scold him, it was enough to save her face.

    One of the principles of losing Yu Baoyuan is not to hit a woman, or he will tear her to the sky today.

    "Miss Gu, first, I don’t have AIDS, I am clean and hygienic, and pass the quarantine. Second, I don’t want to run, I just don’t want to pester you in the hospital. I feel embarrassed. Third, your family and I are noble. I know what happened to my cousin, and I don’t need you to add drama to me. If your drama can be as low as your IQ, you may be more attractive than you are now."

    Gu Ying's eyes were red with anger, "You mean I'm stupid?"

    Yu Baoyuan smirked with a standard Yu's smirk, "If you don't know what stupidity means, go forward fifty meters, turn, and then left. When you turn into the women’s toilet, you can see a bright mirror. Take a photo and you will understand what stupidity is.” After

    that, he forcibly pulled off Gu Ying's hand and walked forward without ignoring Gu Ying behind. go Ape.

    Gu Ying was trembling with anger, squeezing her fist fiercely, staring at Yu Baoyuan's back like a poisonous snake.

    After a long time, she took out her cell phone and dialed a number.

    "Brother Lining, it's me, Yingying!"

    "Let me tell you something. I ran into that bastard named Yu Baoyuan in the hospital today, and he today..."

    "...OK, I will take pictures now. "

    ????????