Chapter 19

Kindness

    Gu Feng lit the cigarette and took a sip.

    Somehow, maybe the smoke was too choking, and even the lungs began to aches slightly.

    He lowered his head and coughed a few times, and glanced at him, but he saw a person sitting downstairs by the flower bed.

    Who is the man in the slightly old white sweater who is not Yu Baoyuan?

    He even forgot to smoke the cigarette in his hand, staring at the little figure in a daze. It wasn't until the smoke was about to burn his fingers that he came back to his senses.

    After a long time, he picked up the phone and made a call.

    The phone was connected, and Yu Baoyuan's voice came over, "Gu Feng?"

    Gu Feng's voice was inexplicably hoarse, "I'm getting off work soon, I'll take you to dinner."

    "You want to take me to dinner?"

    "Yeah. "

    Yu Baoyuan seemed to be shocked, "No, why are you going crazy in broad daylight?"

    Gu Feng paused, "What do you want to eat?"

    Yu Baoyuan seemed to roll his eyes over there, "Is it right?" Chen Lining is on a business trip. There is nowhere to put your loneliness? So let me contact you, and let the people below send you a small star, a beautiful boy for your pastime, okay? You don't come to tease me, I'm very tired. "

    I didn't mean that," his voice choked slightly, "I just want to take you to a meal."

    "No need to invite you!" Yu Baoyuan said with disdain, "I eat big meals every day and enjoy it very much. Disdain to eat your things!"

    Gu Feng listened to Yu Baoyuan's stubborn words in his ears, but his eyes were still looking at him, who was wearing thin clothes beside the flowerbed.

    Eat big meals every day?

    Just settle for one meal every day, not to leave the bread, cold porridge and cold rice, also called eating a big meal?

    This person is like this, he will carry on his death, and he will not plead with him.

    It's so irritating.

    Gu Feng took a deep breath, "Let's do it, I will take you to dinner tonight, and you will wait for me." He

    said, as if afraid of rejection, he hung up the phone eagerly.

    He locked Yu Baoyuan's information in the cabinet, took the car key and walked out of the president's office. Said to Anna who was still fighting the financial statements: "I'm off work first, Anna, you will finish the rest of the work. You will host the conference call tonight."

    Anna blinked, "But, I'm not prepared... …"

    "Believe in yourself." Gu Feng did not hesitate, nodded, and went down in the special elevator.

    Only Anna stood on the spot, staring blankly.

    Will Mr. Gu, a workaholic, leave work early?

    Want her to host the conference call?

    She sat down on the chair with a desperate heart.

    I don't know if there are any coffins sold, she really wants to prepare a pair for herself in advance.

    ...

    Gu Feng walked out of the group building, only to see Yu Baoyuan with his back facing him, sitting by the flowerbed, still carrying the unpalatable bread.

    His back is extremely thin, and his coat is a little too big, making him look even smaller. The back neckline showed a white neck, thin and pale. Both ears were flushed red by the cold autumn wind.

    Gu Feng's eyes suddenly became dark. Quietly walked to Yu Baoyuan's side and sat down beside him.

    Yu Baoyuan turned his head to look, and almost didn't choke to death with a bite of yogurt.

    "Cough cough... cough cough..."

    Gu Feng frowned and patted him on the back, "What are you doing in such a hurry?"

    Yu Baoyuan put down the yogurt, "Isn't it time for work? Why did you come out?"

    "If you don't have any particularly important work, just leave work early."

    Yu Baoyuan was puzzled, "You obviously have a conference call..."

    "It's Anna," Gu Feng said nonsense and didn't draft drafts. "Anna really wants to host this conference call. Please give her this opportunity. Give it to her."

    Yu Baoyuan was a little suspicious, "Really?"

    Gu Feng nodded solemnly, "Yeah."

    Yu Baoyuan turned his head and took another bite of the bread.

    "Don't eat this, I'll take you to eat something good."

    "No! I'm full, you invite your little lover to go." Yu Baoyuan held the bread and wanted to take another bite.

    Gu Feng stretched out his hand and grabbed the half of the bread he had eaten. "Don't eat this!"

    "You give it back to me!" Yu Baoyuan shouted, reaching out to grab it.

    Gu Feng took advantage of his carelessness and wrapped his waist around him, "Can you be more obedient? Take you to French food, eh?"

    "Whoever loves to eat, you give me back my bread!"

    Gu Feng was about to speak, but saw a long scar on Yu Baoyuan's neck, who was close at hand. This scar should have been a long time, thin and white, if you didn't look specifically at it, you wouldn't be able to find it.

    He touched the scar with his finger, "This wound..."

    ????????????????