Chapter 20

Money is Really Presumptuous

    Gu Feng thought about it for a moment, and then he understood why this wound came from.

    It is stated in the document that when Yu Baoyuan was a child, he was abused by his biological father and had a big blood cut out of his neck with glass. It was because of this wound that his mother decided to take him far and high.

    Yu Baoyuan seemed to have not expected that Gu Feng would notice the wound. He was stunned for a moment, and then smiled heartily, revealing two small pointed tiger teeth, "When I was young, I went to the tattoo shop and pierced a dragon. On the neck, the tattoo was washed later, leaving this trace. How is it? Isn't it cool?"

    Gu Feng knew he was talking nonsense, but he didn't expose it.

    He just felt a little bit uncomfortable in his heart.

    He lowered his head and kissed Yu Baoyuan's warm neck gently.

    Yu Baoyuan pushed him away suddenly, with a look of stunned expression, "Are you crazy?"

    Gu Feng ignored his resistance, picked him up and walked to the underground garage.

    Gu Feng's Maybach drove all the way to a theme restaurant with extremely high consumption. Handing the car key to the parking attendant, Gu Feng took Yu Baoyuan into the restaurant.

    "What do you mean? Have to pull me to eat?" Yu Baoyuan squinted his eyes in a dangerous voice.

    Gu Feng smiled infrequently, "Well. Order whatever you want, it's mine."

    Yu Baoyuan was speechless.

    For the first time I saw someone who rushed so hard to invite him to dinner.

    His eyes darkened, "Are you really ill?"

    Gu Feng was silent, and then, "No disease."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded maliciously and called the waiter over.

    The waiter responded, "Two gentlemen, what do you need?"

    Yu Baoyuan opened the menu and peeked at Gu Feng.

    President Gu is in a hurry to invite him to dinner, right?

    No matter what calculations are behind him, it would be right to make him bleed today anyway.

    Yu Baoyuan coughed, "Then I'll order it? French fried foie gras...ten portions; braised veal with white sauce, 10 portions; dried soles, 10 portions... and 10 portions of mayonnaise prawns, 10 portions of crocodile Prawns in pear sauce, ten Scottish smoked salmon, ten bottles of Lafite wine, and..." The

    waiter was stunned.

    Is this the fuck ordering?

    Isn't this really reciting the menu?

    Although he was extremely confused, the waiter panicked and began to write down what Yu Baoyuan had said.

    Yu Baoyuan clicked until the end, and even himself began to feel heartache. This is simply burning money!

    Although it was Gu Feng's money that was burned.

    Looking up, Gu Feng's expression didn't change a bit. He still looked at him with a little smile, and didn't seem to care about Yu Baoyuan's joke-like way of ordering food.

    In those eyes, there seemed to be a slightly different look from before.

    It makes the scalp numb.

    "Is the order enough? If you don't have enough food, you continue. Don't worry about the money."

    Yu Baoyuan bitterly dropped the menu, "No more orders."

    Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan who was humming, "Really not ordering?"

    Yu Baoyuan Simply turned his head away from him.

    Gu Feng said to the waiter: "That's it."

    When the dishes were ready , Yu Baoyuan knew how bad he had done.

    The table can't fit at all. Plates of exquisite dishes, pushing each other, a strange light in the eyes of the smoked salmon, and the tears of sorrow flashed in the eyes of each shrimp in avocado sauce, making Yu Baoyuan want to do it for himself. Luxury atonement.

    Yu Baoyuan held a knife and fork, and didn't know where to start for a while.

    Gu Feng cut a piece of tender beef and put it on his plate, "Try it."

    Yu Baoyuan forkped the beef and put it in his mouth.

    A meal came to an end in silence.

    Gu Feng put down the knife and fork dipped in the sauce, and looked up at Yu Baoyuan.

    The broken bangs in front of his forehead hung down obediently. The skin is white and translucent, the eyelids are drooping, and the bright eyes are not visible, only the slender eyelashes are trembling softly.

    He is much more obedient and cute than usual.

    If it keeps like this, he doesn't need to be hurt by Yu Bao's vitality every day.

    He paused for a long time before he said, "Don't go out to find a house for this half a year. It's not safe. It turns out that you will live in that room."

    Yu Baoyuan glanced suspiciously at him, "No need. Live, your little Lining baby can’t be wronged to be in front of you every day? I’m annoying, forget it."

    "No."

    Yu Baoyuan snorted, "It was you who drove me away, now You are the one who wants me to live. Gu Feng, what do you mean?"

    ?????