S2, E12

"Tatooin Station"

'In the days off we had after the sports festival, we were to let out injuries recover, and then we would start regular classes again today. That's what we thought, but...'

Midoriya was in the train being squished, as he looked at his phone.

"Excuse me...excuse me! Midoriya from the hero class!" Someone said, catching the male's attention and others around him, "Good job at the sports festival! You were so close!" He said, giving him a thumbs up.

"Huh?" The green haired teen said.

"You were in the top eight, right?"

"You were so cool!"

"He's smaller than I expected."

"He reminds me of when I was young."

"Yeah, it's like he's trying really hard."

Many said, before saying the last at the same time.

"Do your best, hero!"

"I-I will!" The teen said, shyly, not used to the attention.

-----

(Y/n) hummed as she walked to school, before someone called out to her.

"Gojo-chan! You were very cool out there!"

"Yeah! You were the best one out there!"

"Hope to see you out in the field soon!"

"Gojo-chan, can I please get an autograph?" A small kid said.

The white haired girl grinned, "Thanks everyone!" Then she turned to the small kid and signed their notebook, "There you go, kid. Now, I have to go, be good in school! Or not." She smiled and disappeared.

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) sat at her desk, leaning backwards on her chair, and balancing a pencil on the bridge of her nose. She let out a small sigh, making Momo turn to her.

"Are you all right, (Y/n)-chan?"

The said girl, grabbed the pencil and looked at her, "Beauty-chan! I'm bored! I wanted to bother Nanamin, but he forced me to be here!"

"But, you have to be here in order to become a hero..."

"I'm already a sorcerer. What's the difference? But I guess I'll stay so I can see you." She smiled, which made the black haired girl blush.

Soon, the rest came into the class.

"It's different when they broadcast the matched on TV after all, huh? So many people talked to me on my way here!" Mina said.

"Yeah, me too!" Kirishima said.

"People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!" Hagakure said.

Ojiro smiled, "Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?"

"I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me "Don't mind."" Sero said.

"Don't mind." Tsuyu said, as she had her chin on her arms, which made the male let out a distressed yell.

(Y/n) pouted, "I don't get why you're all excited. It gets annoying being in the spotlight."