three

03. Original Sin

"Damon!" Aria yelled, waking up from her sleep, frightened by the dream she just had.

Damon groaned in his sleep, "Does our baby give you restless sleep syndrome or something, it's like sleeping with a tornado".

"You're okay" Aria whispered, looking at Damon and breathing a sigh of relief, "You're okay".

Damon finally opened his eyes, and looked at Aria in confusion, "Why wouldn't I be okay?".

"I had a dream about you" Aria replied, "The dream felt so real Damon, like you were actually going through that, like I was there with you watching you suffer".

"What was the dream about?" Damon asked curiously.

"Well, I saw you, walk out a random bar, the bar had a red awning and a broken neon sign" Aria recalled, "And you were screaming Damon, like you were in a lot of pain".

"Ria, relax, it was just a dream" Damon assured, "It wasn't real, I'm right here, and I'm okay".

"You don't get it Damon, I felt like that dream was sending me a message, I don't think we should ignore it, we need to go to that bar" Aria said.

"Well, should I go check in the attic to see if there's a crystal ball?" Damon asked sarcastically, "Maybe you can conjure up an address".

"Route 29, Joe's Bar" Katherine said, entering Damon and Aria's room, "I think I had the exact same dream, except it had Stefan in it not Damon".

"You look awful" Aria said, looking at Katherine's appearance in amusement.

Katherine had a cast over her arm, her hair was a mess and there were bruises all over her face and body, courtesy of Kol, they were keeping Katherine in the boarding house so Silas couldn't reach there, but Kol was making sure her stay was extremely painful.

***

"So I found nine bars along Route 29" Damon said, "And none of them are called Joe's".

"Damon, this whole summer I had a feeling something was wrong, and turns out I was right, Silas was on the loose, I'm not to ignore my feeling again, I'm not going to let anything bad happen, again" Aria said.

"I never said we are not following your crazy psychic dream, I'm just letting you know it's going to be a long drive, you sure you up for it?" Damon asked.

"I'm up for it, right after Kol brings my sandwich" Aria replied.

"I bought your pickles and cheese sandwich" Kol said, entering the living room.

"Give me, give me, give me" Aria urged, speeding over to Kol and snatching the sandwich from him.

"Careful Ri", "Careful Ria", both Kol and Damon said.

Aria rolled her eyes at the two overprotective vampires, "Relax guys, I'm fine".

"You have to be careful" Kol said, "Me and Damon read somewhere that the first three months are the most important months".