Extra Chapter: Interlude (R)

Y'all better comment >:(

Also thanks for 528k reads 😭

________

WARNING: Degradation kink, heavy smut

_______

"To live is the rarest thing in the world."- Oscar Wilde

Interlude (n.)- An intervening period of time

)- An intervening period of time

Adrianna's POV:

"Strip."

The command was harsh, laced with desire and lust. His voice was sinful, rich- like molten dark chocolate; the low timbre sending cold shivers through my skin.

I drank him in, shock coursing through me at the suddenness of his visit, as I let my eyes roam on his intimidating form. My body heated up, tingling as my pussy pulsated, throbbing, begging to be touched and catered to. His grey eyes shone with hunger as he drank me in like a predator assessing its prey.

Those quartz-like eyes shone brilliantly under the dim light, the grey in them standing out from under the dark mass of curls that fanned his forehead. A coat of perspiration glistened on his neck, a vein popping up. He eyed me as I stood in front of him, a dark glint lurking in the depth of those aequoreal greys.

I rubbed my arms, the one he was gripping just a moment ago as he dragged me into the dark store room of my college, the reality of his presence settling in.

I was exhilarated, infuriated and excited at the same time.

With widened eyes I looked around, scanning the dark store room, "Here?"

A dark eyebrow rose as a hint of mockery and amusement took over his features, "Was I not clear enough?"

Fear along with excitement rushed through me as I glanced around, praying that no one would choose the exact moment to come in.