『𝟷𝟾』

ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

6 hours.

6 hours passed since all this happened. Jin brought me dinner in my room cause he said I should rest. He also brought food for himself to give me company. I was glad cause I didn't feel lonely and enjoyed my time with him, especially because of his dad jokes.

But after he left, I was lonely again. So, I decided to watch YouTube until I feel sleepy cause I didn't have to fear anymore of my mom suddenly coming inside my room and seeing me using my phone. I was free now.

Yoongi said Minji slept in his room after playing games on his tablet. I was alone in the room.

But it was now midnight and I wasn't sleepy. I was still watching YouTube with zero volume and subtitles on. I yawned and closed the phone to give it a try to sleep. As soon as I closed my eyes, I heard a sound. I frowned and ignored it but the sound got louder. I turned around and saw a shadow in front of the window.

My eyes went wide and I sat up. The figure was trying to open the lock on the window. My breath hitched when I saw a big knife in his hands. Oh fuck.

I got from the bed on the opposite side of the window. The man opened the window and jumped inside. He was wearing a ski mask, cover most of his face. Our eyes met and he smirked. 

"Back off!!" I shouted, walking back with my hand roaming here and there in the places in the order to find a weapon.

"Girl, it will hurt for a second and then, you can be in heaven." He climbed on the bed in the order to come towards me with a knife pointing in my direction. I gulped. 

I looked at my side table and saw the thermos bottle that Jin brought for me, so I don't have to walk downstairs for water. I know it is heavy cause of the water and also it's a 2 litre one, which is hella big.

"Stop there or else I will call my brothers." I tried to show some confidence while trying to grab the bottle without being suspicious.

"You will call only if you are alive." His smirk went wider as he came closer. When I was near the bottle, I picked it up and charged towards him, hitting him with the bottle. He screamed in agony while holding his head. I hit his right arm, with which he was holding the knife, two times. The knife fell from his hand. 

I took the opportunity and ran outside the room but dropped the bottle there cause it was too heavy. I ran to the first door that caught my eyes and tried to open it, hoping that it was one of my brothers' but it was locked. I cursed under my breath and looked at the door, only to see the man getting out of my room with the knife.

I again ran to another door and cheered internally when the door opened a little. I opened the door fully and slammed the door close, locking it. 

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

He jolted up when he heard a sudden slam. His whole body was alarmed when he saw a female figure standing on his door and back facing him but he recognized the figure. "Eunji?" He called out. 

She turned around and let out a trembling breath. "N-Namjoon-" She couldn't continue and broke into tears. Namjoon got down from his bed and ran to her.

"Oh my god, Eunji! What happened?!" He was shocked after seeing her suddenly in his room at midnight, especially with a terrified face. Her breakdown was unexpected. "Did mom come to your room??" She shook her head while looking down, crying. "Let's sit on the bed." He put his hand on her back and pushed her a little towards his bed. She walked to his bed and sat on it with him sitting behind him later on. "Now, tell me."

"T-There is s-someone." She spoke in between her sobs.

"Who?"

"A man...with a knife." His eyes went wide at her words. "I was still awake when he came...he said he wanted to kill me. I-" She again cried, still not over to the traumatizing event.

"Have you locked this door?" He asked, she nodded. "Stay here." He stood up and went to his side table. Picking up his phone, he dialed a number and put it on his ear. "Hello? Jungkook?" 

"Yes, hyung...why you called at this time?" Jungkook's sleepy voice spoke from the other line.

"There is an intruder outside in the hallway. Catch him first. Take others' help." With that, Namjoon cut the call. He walked to Eunji and crouched in front of her. "Did he hurt you?" She shook her head. "How you escaped?"

"Jin oppa gave me a thermos bottle...it was big and heavy and I hit his head with it." She gulped, wiping her tears.

"That's smart." He praised her to lighten her mood and patted her head. Suddenly, they heard a loud thud sound and a lot of footsteps. "Looks like they caught him."

-

"Why you brought her?" Taehyung asked Yoongi after seeing sleeping Minji in his arms. Her head was in the crook of his neck and she wasn't even awake a little bit.

"Do you think I will leave her alone after what happened?" Yoongi glared at Taehyung, who nervously smiled and looked away. The whole family gathered in the living room after what happened to Eunji.

"Where is that man?" Their dad asked.

"Jungkook and Hoseok knocked him down and he is in the storage room, unconscious," Jin said.

"You seriously love to bring troubles, right?" Their mom glared at Eunji, who looked down at her lap. 

"It's not her fault. Stop blaming her for everything." Namjoon looked at his stepmom and she looked away.

"What will you do with the man?" Eunji asked.

"We will give him to the police in the morning. I know he won't be awake in 8 hours, that I'm sure about." Hoseok answered. She nodded.

"Mom and Eunji, you should sleep now. We will handle it." Jimin said and then, looked at Yoongi. "Yoongi hyung, you also. Take Minji with you." 

"Jimin is right. Four of you can go." Their dad glanced at his wife, who instantly stood up and walked upstairs.

"Let's go." Yoongi looked at Eunji, who also stood up and both of them walked upstairs with Minji still in his arms.

" Yoongi looked at Eunji, who also stood up and both of them walked upstairs with Minji still in his arms

No one is commenting anymore and it's making me sad :')