『𝟸𝟶』

A groan escaped from the boy's lips when his back hit the hard wall

A groan escaped from the boy's lips when his back hit the hard wall. He whimpered when those three tall boys' eyes were buried right in his hole. He looked down but felt someone grabbing his chin and moving his head up.

"Is it true?" Jimin tilted his head. "That you did to her?" After Eunji left, Jungkook held the boy in the place and called his brothers, who instantly came in a few minutes after his call.

"N-No-" The boy shook his head.

"No?" Jungkook squinted his eyes.

"I- Yes- I did-" He stopped when he felt Jimin's finger trailing down on his throat and slowly grabbing it. 

"What's your name?" Taehyung crossed his arms.

"J-J-Jungwon." The boy gulped.

"Geez, you stutter a lot." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Why you did that to our sister?" Jimin slightly applied pressure on Jungwon's throat, who was already feeling like he was out of breath just by their glares.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't know she was your sister or else I wouldn't have done it!!" Jungwon tried to defend himself.

"Oh! So, it means you will do that to a girl who isn't our sister?" Jimin gritted his teeth as he pinned Jungwon more.

"N-No." Jungwon shook his head, already on the edge of crying.

"But you still did!!!" Taehyung shouted, not caring if they are in the library. There was no one in the library except them as the classes had already started.

"I'm sorry! P-Please spare me, I won't do it next time." Now, tears started to shed from Jungwon's eyes.

"Give me your phone." Taehyung stretched his hand out. Jungwon went through his pockets and took out his phone, giving Taehyung it without any single thought.  "Disgusting shit." Taehyung scrunched his nose when he saw those pics of a lot of girls. Most of them were on the camera roll. He walked away, proceeding to delete every pic from the gallery and from every possible trick of restoring pics.

"A-Are you a-all brothers?" Jungwon choked out, struggling to breathe.

"Yes, we are. We are blood-related brothers and Eunji is our sister but don't you dare to say that to anyone. I just choked you until you barely breathe today. If you told anyone or do this stuff again, I won't hesitate to choke until you can't breathe." Jimin warned before removing his hand from his throat. 

"Here." Taehyung gave the whimpering boy his phone, who snatched it from his hand and ran out. 

"You did it, right?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who nodded.

ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Here is the book you asked me." I put the small novel in front of Chan.

"Thanks, Eunji." He smiled as a thank you and picked it. I smiled back and went to my seat. The first two periods were free, that's why I went to the library to get some books. As soon as I opened my book, it was snatched away. I looked back and saw Hyunjin...again.

"Ha!" Hyunjin smirked. A few students were looking at us while others just ignored us. I stared at him with a blank face, so done with tactics in making me annoyed on purpose. "Catch me if you want it." He suddenly sprinted towards the back door but bumped into someone harshly, causing him to fall but the other person didn't even budge, who was none other than Taehyung.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung looked at Hyunjin on the ground, who looked like a small innocent kitten standing in front of a tiger. 

"I-" Hyunjin looked totally scared. I really want to laugh.

"Why did you take her book?" Taehyung crossed his arms. Now, all the students were looking at them.

"I was just giving her back." Hyunjin stood up, not forgetting to stumble in the middle of the process and ran to me. He threw the book on my desk and ran out from the front door. 

"Taehyung-sunbae, why are you here?" Seungmin asked.

"Nothing, just roaming around." Taehyung shrugged and walked away. I finally burst into a peal of silent laughter.

-

"Minji!" I called her name when I got down from the bike. The old teacher wasn't there but the kids were still going out. "Excuse me, miss," I called the new teacher. "Have you seen Lee Minji?"

"Oh, she didn't come out yet. I think she is still in the class." She said.

"Can I go inside?" 

"Yes, sure." She nodded. I walked inside the school and towards her classroom. All the classes were on the ground floor, so I reached her class early but stopped when I saw four children standing in front of her class.

"What is happening there?" Jimin asked as he stood beside me. Three boys were surrounding someone. I walked closer to them to hear their conversation but also recognized that the kid they were surrounding were Minji.

"I have brothers, why don't you all believe me!!" Minji shouted.

"Yes yes, in your imagination." One of the boys laughed. They looked senior to her.

"Stop lying to everyone that you got brothers when you don't have one." Another one sneered.

"But I have. One of them also bought this to me!" She showed her cat plushie.

"This shit?" The last one snatched the plushie from her. Her eyes went wide and she tried to take it but he was tall for her. Taehyung suddenly stormed to them and snatched the plushie from the boy. All of them looked at him.

"Oppa!!" Minji shouted with her face slowly brightening.

"Who are you?" The last one asked.

"He is my brother!" Minji said.

"How many times we told you, stop lying!" The first one hit her head.

"I'm her brother." Taehyung glared at them. The boys looked shocked. "And not me only but six more."

"We are one of them." Jungkook walked to them and pushed the boy lightly and grabbed Minji's hand. 

"From now on, don't bully her cause we don't hesitate to call your parents and inform them," Jimin warned them. The three boys nodded.

I don't like this chapter-