Chapter 24

“Never underestimate the power of Dua (supplication).” – Anonymous

If you haven't prayed than please pray this book can wait but Salah can't

Khalid Mirza  p.o.v

I watch her serving juice to the guest. I clench my fist turning to the counter to " you go and serve them juice " I ordered one of the staff.

This is the reason I didn't want her to come to this dinner. I didn't want her to serve like a maid. It's boiling my blood to watch her doing all these chores but the thing I am not understanding is why it's bothering me so much....

She is a maid here ... I announced her to be a maid here , I wanted to take revenge from her father , that's her job that's why she is still alive right ! 

I gulped the drink in one go , a burning sensation erupted inside my throat , it's harder than I expected .

" Baby.... " Myra's high -pitched voice rang in my ear .

" Go away Myra " I growl slowly.

" Baby....I know your mood is off because of that maid but I know how to fix it " she caresses my thigh sexually .

I glare at her hand rather than her face , grabbing her hand. I jerk away harshly .

I lower my eyebrows " I don't like to repeat Myra when I say go away that means  GO AWAY " baring my teeth I push her rudely .

She looked here and there as her face flushed in embarrassment. I didn't care either. I didn't feel bad but it bothers me so much when I see tears in Tesoro's eyes .

Her innocent hazel eyes filled with tears not leaving my mind for a second .

Dammit why the hell I am thinking about her .

I took another shot glaring. I don't know where .

AMIRA SULTAN p.o.v

" Hey " I turned to the man " come here " he signed with his finger .

He just came half an hour before as I observed he is Mr and Mrs Anderson son.

I sigh pressing my lips. I didn't like the way he called me , he scanned me from head to toe but I smirk internally . Sorry dude I am wearing something that will never please your eyes .

" Yes sir " I smiled politely even though inside I already kicked his family jewel. The moment he came all he was doing was staring at the girls in the house first Nafisa , then Myra but unfortunately for him , he couldnot stare at me .

My abaya is a protection from the eyes of men like him . 

Taking juice , he dismissed me 

Myra p.o.v

" Hii beautiful " a Handsome guy came , he has been staring at me for a long time now ,which is making me uncomfortable.

" Hey ummm can you help me with something " 

He stepped closer than was necessary. " I want to go to the washroom , can you show me " his eyes fell on my lips then dropped on my lower body which made me extremely uncomfortable .

" Sure  " with a fake smile I drag my feet to the direction of the washroom .

" This way  " I bowed my head slightly pointing my hand toward the door , he nodded stepping ahead I was about to turn when he called me out .

" The door is jam " he tried to push the door " I furrowed my brows .

I walk near him " let me check " he steps aside as I try to check the door . I glance sideways to make sure he is standing a few feets away . Surprisingly with one click the door opened, making me frown .