TEN

William POV

I speak for all my brothers when I say it broke our heart when we saw our sister crying in our father's arms. I saw Jasmine's foster dads holding twins as they cried watching their sister's pain.

I saw tears in Elijah and Lucas eyes as well. I know they are holding a strong façade like River, Brandon and I.

I saw Damien smiling, I was taken aback, why is he smiling as he watches her cry, I can see River thinking the same.

"It has been 5 years she let out any emotion to this extent. She was either happy or angry or blank," Damien answer our silent question.

"She doesn't let any of us see her in pain or cry," Jack the other friend walked smilingly at our sister softly.

"I guess she knows that she is safe and home," Jack whispers.

"Yeah. She is back home," Rain smiles as he looks at her sleeping.

Yup, Jasmine fell asleep in dad's arms as he hums her childhood favourite lullaby.

"Wait, how do you know that song?" Rain looks at dad with wide eyes.

"Dad created it for Jasmine. It was the only song that puts her to sleep" Brandon replies.

"Wait, so this musical box is from you guys?" Rain took out a gold musical box.

We look at him in shock, we thought it was stolen.

"Yeah, Mama and dad made it for her so that she can listen to it when they were away. It was stolen a few months after she was kidnapped. How did you get it?" River ask in anger.

"Guys, I think you have a mole in your Mafia" Damien speaks after he looks at Rain and Jack.

We tense up. We know they are in the underground. But we did not know they knew about our Mafia.

"We know, you are the Italian Mafia. Jasmine knows it as well, she just does not remember you guys as her family till now. Anyways, it is time to flush out your mole" Damien smirks.

"Nah, we should wait for Jasmine to wake up," a new boy walks in with another behind him.

We were shocked to see our adopted cousins there and they seem shocked to see us as well.

"Liam? Leon?" Alessio asks in shock.

"What are you guys doing here?" Leon ask as he snaps out of his shock state.

"We should be asking you that!" Atticus asked shocked.

"They are part of our group. They are Jasmine's oldest friends apart from Rain" Damien explains.

"Leon and Liam, they are Jasmine's brothers and father," Damien points to my brothers and my father.

"OMG! You found Uncle! Have you informed our dad?" Liam looks at me with a twinkle in his eyes that I know that he is up to creating trouble.

"We have not informed him yet," I sighed.
"Well, you are dead," Leon smiles.

For some reason he always hates me.

"Why?"

"Hi boys. Is your friend okay?" Our uncle walks in yet to see his brother.

"woah the room is go.." he stops talking as his eyes falls on our dad and his brother.

"It cannot be," he tears up.

"Hello, Kelvin," dad smiles at his bother.

"How? When? Is that our princess?" He joins all the dots.

"You found my brother but did not tell me about it!" Uncle smacks my head.

Ouch. I rub my head in pain.

"Mama," Jasmine sighes and she smiles in her sleep. Bring a smile to all of our faces.

She seem super relaxed.

"We will talk about it once our princess wakes up," Uncle gives in.

He goes and seat next to his brother and started to talk in soft tone.

I guess they are catching up.

Jasmine

I wake up to voice chattering around me.

"Good morning," Papa Lucas smiles at me.

"Good Morning, Papa" I smile at him.

"Who is he? Why is she calling him Papa?" a new voice speaks making to turn to the voice.

"Uncle KEL!" I screamed in joy.

"AHHH! My princess" he dramatically runs over to me and hugs me.

"How are you?" he asks me worried.

"I am fine. Have you met my foster parents? Papa Lucas and dad Elijah?" I pointed at Dad and Papa.

"They took care of me the past few months, like a queen" I prompted making him smile widely.

"Sorry Papa, Dad. Uncle Kel, is supppeerrrr overprotective of me," I apologies to them.

"It is fine. I am happy to see you in great hands" Papa smiles widely.

"I love you both" I tell them both and they smile at me.

"Okay, enough with the lovely dovey," Leon breaks up the happy moment.

"Whats' up?" I ask him.

"He has landed. Damien and Jack are in place. We now need you to prepare for the next part," Leon informs me.

"Okay," I nod as I get down from the bed.

"Wait, where are you going?" Alex ask me stopping me in my track.

"I am putting an end to this drama once and for all," I smile at him widely.

"Jasmine, we can do it for you," William offers.

"Thank you Will. But this is my fight," I tell him.

"You need more time to heal," River looks at me with worry.

"River, I will fight till you get the cure. I am not giving up. I am finally home, I want to stay with you all forever," I look at him.

"Lets' go" Leon spoke as he and his brother flanked me on both my sides.

"Boys?" Uncle Kel look at the twins worried and confused.

"Kel, we love you and love staying with you. But we stayed with you to plot Rasul's downfall. Once this is over, we can try to be an actual family," Liam looks at Uncle Kel with unsaid emotions.

"Uncle, I promise to return you sons to you safe and sound," I promise him and it is a promise I plan to keep.

He nods. With that we left.

We got into the car. As we were about to drive off.

"I am coming with you. You cannot fight me, I am the best fighter in our Mafia. I am the best shooter as well. You can use me to make you win stronger," Brandon smirks at me.

"Fine, you stay behind me and follow whatever I say. Brandon I cannot lose anyone else" I begged him. He nods.

"This is the end of all our nightmare," I look at our group. We all went through the same torture. I got one level worse but we could related to each other. Now we are about to end it all for good.

"Well, it seems like my alpha team is back home to me. But I see one unnecessary asset in the team," Rasul gritted as he stares at Brandon. For some reason I saw fear in Rasul's eyes.

"Rasul, are you scared of my brother?" I asked him shock.

Rasul looks slightly taken aback with my finding.

"OMG, an old guy like you is scared of young boy," I laughed making everyone on my side to laugh. This made Rasul anger to grow. Which is what I wanted.

The minute he makes a move, he is gone.