10

Me, Jisoo, Yeri, Wendy, Bambam, and Seulgi are currently here at the library since the Prof gave us free time. Irene, Rosé, are in a different class so they won't be joining us. Jennie is in her office, making our exam sheets for next next week's exam. We don't want to distract her and she might kick us out so we are chilling here.

"Ok, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one" We look at Jisoo confused.
"Jonathan Park?" She explained.

"Yeah something about him is off" Bambam said.

"He sus" Wendy added while reading a book about 'How to get a Girlfriend 101'

"He kept looking to the left"

"Yeri's right. I saw a video on youtube if a person-" Seulgi cutting Yeri off.

"Keeps looking to the left it means they're lying" Bambam continued. "I saw that too dumbass"

"I also never heard of him before. What I mean is I know all the people who work at this University" Bambam said.

"You literally just started studying here" Wendy replied hitting Bambam's head.

"Yah! I searched all the people that work here the other night dumbass" Bambam defended.

"Chu. Don't all the staff's go through you first before they are officially hired and are able to work here?" I ask looking at her seriously.

"They do. But him in particular didn't. He didn't even greeted me when he entered Jennie's office and may I remind you guys every staff, teachers, know me" Jisoo replied.

"Maybe you weren't here when he was hired? Let's not jump into conclusion" Seulgi said trying to lighten the mood.

"I hate to say this but Seulgi's right" Wendy said standing up because the bell just rang, meaning school is over.

"Yeah, but we're still gonna keep a look out for that guy" Jisoo putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm with Lisa" Jisoo spoke. Yeri also putting her hand on Jisoo's shoulder.

"I'm also with Lisa and Jisoo even tho I don't have a girlfriend to be worried about" Yeri said dramatically.

We're now walking down the hallway heading to our locker's which surprisingly is next to each other or maybe Wendy bribed a student to switch lockers with her.

"Oh we met again" I look at my right and I see the girl I bump into earlier.

"Oh hey...."

"Nayeon"

"Hey Nayeon" I continued

"You know her Lis?" Seulgi ask.

"Kinda? I bump into her earlier when I was heading to Jen- Mrs. Kim office" Nayeon laughed at me like I just told the funniest joke ever. Weirdo.

"I know who you guys are. I was at your wedding" Me and my friends jaw drop.

"W-what? H-how?" I stuttered getting nervous that she might expose who I really am.

"I suppose no one knows about this except for your friends and family? I was at your wedding with my girlfriend. Surprisingly your father and mine are friends, so uncle invited us. I was really happy for the both of you" Nayeon explained with a happy smile showing off her cute bunny teeth.

"How come I didn't saw you?" I ask confuse.

"Me and my girlfriend had to leave early because of some emergencies" She said.

"Oh okay, it's nice meeting you Nayeon" I gave out my hand for a handshake which she gladly accepted, and my friends also introduced themselves.

"If you don't mind where's your girlfriend?" Jisoo ask.

"She's still in class which I think is finally over"

"What course did you and your girlfriend take?" Bambam ask.

"I took arts and she took law" Nayeon answered. Wendy was about to ask another question when a girl came to Nayeon ang hugged her. I assume she's Nayeon's girlfriend.

"Ah guys this my Girlfriend the one I was talking about and her name is Jeongyeon" Nayeon introduce and Jeongyeom put out her hand for a handshake.

"Hey I'm Lisa"

"Hi I'm Jisoo"

"Seulgi"

"Wendy"

"Bambam"

"Yeri" We all shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you all" Jeongyeom bowed. We talk for about a minute before Nayeon and Jeongyeon had to go.

"Wait where's the rest?" I ask coming into a realization that Irene and Chaeng aren't here yet. Also Jennie

"It's almost 6:00 what the fuck" Jisoo said looking at her watch.

"The school is about to close soon. Where are they?" Seulgi ask getting worried.

We were about to go and look for them when we heard their voice behind us.

"Hey guys sorry we took so long. The new prof ask us to stay a bit longer" Chaeng said and peck Jisoo's cheek.

"It's okay, we were actually about to go look for you guys because the school is about to close soon"

"Sorry if we made you guys worried" Jennie said rubbing my back. I look at her and smile but it quickly fade away when I realize what Chaeng said.

"Is something wrong?" Chaeng ask noticing my frown.

"The new professor ask you two to stay longer?" I ask back.

"Yeah, just me and Chaeng" Irene replied.

"That's weird. Why only the both of you? Was it something important?" Seulgi pulling Irene towards her, making sure she's safe and okay.

"I don't know either, he just said that he was amazed by our test results and that were really smart. I didn't even got the passing mark" Rosé explained and Wendy can't help but to laugh at the last part.

"Shut up Wendy" Jisoo warned.

"Hahaha sorry. Was that all you talked about? Why he kept you so long tho? I mean he could have just said that during your class but why in private?" I think Wendy is using drugs cause that's the only thing I've heard her say something that sound smart.

"Good point. And gurl that's the smartest thing I've heard you say since we moved here" Yeri complementing Wendy.

"We will continue this tomorrow. Let's go home it's getting dark" I said and they all agreed.

What they don't know is that I felt someone was watching us from afar.  That's why I cutted them off and making them go home already. Telling them to drive safely and be safe. But before leaving a saw a glimpse. It's a man, tall, and was wearing a mask.

———————————————————

Lisa literally didn't get to do an encore. Wtf. I'm starting to think SoKor is racist and WhyGee is 🗑️ in promoting Lisa.

Let's support Lisa no matter what!

I hope that blinks will be happy through my stage rather than my rankings  -Lisa-

Actually Lisa don't need a shitty award to prove she's the best, because she already is.
🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

M~<3

                                  -Knorr Cubes-