𝟎𝟎𝟖 • 𝐈 𝐝𝐨

8𝐈 𝐃𝐨

8
𝐈 𝐃𝐨

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓
𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 | 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲
┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

WALKING DOWN THE STAIRS, only 4 of them. Sae-byeok had her hand in her pockets while you had yours at your side. "Hey, You okay?" Sae-byeok whispered at you.

You look at her slowly hands still on your hip, trying to give her a reassuring smile then it fails so you just give her a slight nod.

Sae-byeok furrowed her eyes at you and looked back in front of her to walk down the stairs.

Everybody all went to the room with four beds. Sae-byeok was behind you, seeing you limping, still holding your side while you went to your bed to lay down.

"Why did you do it?" They heard 456 say.

"What is it you want to say?"

"Why did you push him?"

"You got lucky and chose the very last place." 218 chuckled. "I guess it made you very lax. What if that man ended up holding out like that thug? What would you have done?"

"It was the last tile." 456 was trying to keep it down knowing you needed to rest. "He was going to move"

"How can you be so sure?" 218 screamed. "He knew how to tell apart the tempered glass, but just watched people fall and die"

"In the end, both you and I crossed that alive thanks to him." Still trying to be calm.

"That's bullshit. I don't know about you, but I'm alive because of him." 218 was slightly screaming at that point. "I'm alive right now because I tried damn hard to stay alive."

"Is that why you killed betrayed your team?" You interrupted the little fight going on. "Hey, you're not the only one who wants to win that damn money"

They all turn their heads to you, your head leaning on the wall while you were adjusting your place, trying to be comfortable even though the pain on your hip kept hurting you every time you moved.

"No matter what excuse you make, you still killed an innocent man." 456 pointed.

"Get a grip! We have to kill everyone else anyway to leave with that money. Shouldn't you be grateful that I did the dirty work for you?"

"Would you have pushed if it were me?"

"Damn it!" he was already annoyed. "Gi-hun! Do you know why your life is so pathetic? Because you ask such dumb questions even in this kind of situation. Because you're such a nosy-ass idiot who's freaking slow, and always has to get into trouble to know it's trouble."