Confidence Booster

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

Jimin and Jungkook worked together on helping the omega settle into bed. They got themselves a few groans and whines out of him, but other than that, Taehyung did not seem to budge, nor want to wake up even.

Jimin stayed out of the room while Jungkook worked on changing his outfit, the beta feeling like it was not the right time to be that close just yet. He decided to change too, wanting to be out of those jeans.

Jungkook stepped out soon, looking a bit lost and jittery. Jimin figured this would be a good time to actually investigate what was going on in the alpha's head.

"Jungkook."

The alpha looked up, eyes tired and forlorn.

The beta gestured him over, and both headed into the living room. Jimin had to pat the seat to him on the couch, as if this was his home and the alpha was intruding his space.

The day was bright, but it felt dull with how weird the air felt.

Jungkook sat next to him, trying to appear calm, but Jimin can definitely sense something was wrong.

"Spill it."

The alpha sighed, looking away.

"Just... talk at least," he tried again, voice a bit softer. "You seem on edge. It's not gonna help you or Taehyung. C'mon now..."

The younger said nothing, and Jimin just nudged him softly.

"You can tell me little alpha..."

At those words, Jimin sensed the spiked scent, and he figured... maybe...

He got closer. Jungkook was already cornered into the armrest of the sofa. So he got his legs up on the couch and on knees, appearing taller than the younger one who was slumped and looking away. It seemed like the alpha did not notice at first, not until he felt the beta's presence over him, and when he turned, he held back a shocked gasp, cowering, even more, when he noticed Jimin was on his knees next to him, body hunched over.

The beta had an arm on the back of the sofa, and he reached another forward, next to Jungkook's to lean on the armrest, supporting his whole figure.

Jimin figured if he played the big guy in this relationship, he could actually get these two in line. Specifically, this little alpha who was very much keeping everything to himself. As if that were a good idea.

He supposes, he too should learn as well. But for now, he wanted his attention solely on the alpha in front of him.

Jungkook was frozen in his seat, eyes wide and cheeks red as he leaned away, trying to avoid Jimin from coming closer. But that only spurred the beta to move forward again, just a small shuffle on his knees, allowing them to knock against the alpha's thigh.