KALA PRADARSHAN

Karna went back to his mother thinking not much of encounter. Though he has as surprised that he was unable to sense Mahamahim till he came too close but wasn't bothered much as he knows Bheeshma was a exceptional warrior but he reminded himself to be careful next time. Bheeshma was backbone of whole Hastinapur. He went to Radha maa and sat besides her. His mother told him to elaborate the fights as they were commoners and couldn't determine much except victory and defeat. He assured her of that. He knows his mother wants to know about his skills through describing and commenting on fights she will also see her son's talent. If That was his mother's wish he will fulfill it. Radha was very happy.

Soon arena became crowded and in VIP section all royals were seated they looked excited to see powers of their children especially Maharaj Dhritarashtra, maharani Gandari. Both have sevants near them to be able to describe  the will be fights. Next to Maharani Gandhari was Maharani kunti  wife of late Maharaj Pandu. Karna has always soft spot for kunti. Gandhari was mother of 100 Kauravas and 1 princess Dhushala who sat besides kunti with some other Princess he guessed. Kunti was mother of five Devputra Pandavas. It wasn't a big secret in Aryavart.

Soon drums were started rolling and Guru dron arrived. Karna looked at the man once he is wanted as his teacher, the same person who rejected on basis of cast system. He wasn't angry or anything at him, if he accepted him as disciple then he would never be able to meet Mahadev and Mata Parvati or guru drona will be partial towards royals. He was indifferent towards him.

Dronacharya got grand entrance and he happily announced the completion of his students education. The a wheel was brought with all names of kuru Rajkumars. Then a man in white dhoti and plain angavastra came. He is as  a warrior and has a mani on his forehead. He was son of guru drona, The shivansha Ashwatthama. The wheel stated moving and Ashwatthama shot arrows to determine the competitors.

Soon 99 Kauravas fight got done, they fought among each other and show cased their skills the were mainly focus on spears, swords, axe or mace not one of them was archer. Karna describe all fights, strength and weakness of each fighter along with flaws in their techniques to Radha maa. Others near them was sceptical about his discription but radha maa looked happy that all matters to him. Though Karna could tell fights were all for crowd. The fighters were good but none were exceptional. Five Pandavas and jyeshtha Kauravas  didn't fight till now. He was feeling conspiracy behind all this. He had feeling that real battle will be fought now.  

Karna was not disappointed as name of jyeshtha Kaurava Duryodhana name is as announced soon a boom sound of mace hitting the ground spread though and arena shook a little. The Duryodhana came forward, just by looking at him karna could tell he was exceptional mace fighter, Duryodhana was a muscular man his built suited for mace and unarmed combat. The youngest Pandva Sahdev was also called. He entered arena welding axe. The fight started both were skilled at their weapons but Duryodhana was overwhelming Sahdev. Both were good warriors but needed experience. He told radha maa all their techniques and intricacies of their fight. Soon fight ended with Duryodhana victory. The Nakul Kumar was called to fight, he was fine swordsman but same as Sahdev was being over powered by Duryodhana. He too soon lost. Then eldest Pandava Yudhishthir came and stated fight he was very good and was using statergies to fight Duryodhana. Duryodhana then insulted Pandavas causing yudhishthir to get angry and being defeated by rules of competition.

Radha maa asked karna whether it was cheating to which Karna replied negatively saying as such taunts were considered as metal warfare and thus Yudhishthir lost when he lost his cool. Enemy will use any opportunity to strike him down if he was easily agitated. Radha maa was immensely proud of his son and nodded happily.

Then second Pandava Bheem entered the fight, karna could tell both Bheem and Duryodhana was equally matched but Bheem was using brute strength whereas Duryodhana uses both skills and strength. Duryodhana statergies to agitate Bheem was easy as he was very quick to anger and was disqualified due due to excessive aggression. The crowd went crazy and chanted Duryodhana name.

After crowd calmed down, Dronacharya came again and called his best student. Arjun came on elephant's back. As soon he entered the arena the ceiling of his entrance begin to fall dust was all over that place. Crowd was going hysterical. Karna was watching this with amused smile he told Radha maa that Arjun was safe as he used protective cover of arrows to protect himself and elephant. Only karna, Dronacharya and Bheeshma was able to see this happening. Soon dust settled and arjun was there safe with his elephant. Karna has norrowed his brows he was now sure of a conspiracy going on. It seemed relationship between Kauravas and Pandavas were bitter due to throne inheritance. Maharaj seems biased towards his son and Mahamahim was towards Yudhishthir. He sighed at these royal family and their problems.

Soon Arjun and Duryodhana stated fighting, it wasn't fair fight as between mace and archery, archery wins most of time maybe only Lord balram was only one who could fight archers of Arjun's calibre with his hal.Soon Arjun captivated Duryodhana with him astra. Dronacharya immediately came and praised Arjun instead of freeing his other student. Dronacharya declared Arjun as best archer in the world and challanges all the Archer in the world. Karna was angry at this insult
Of his guru Mahadev, he was about to march in arena and chalange Dronacharya's claim but his hands were held by his mother who sensed his anger and shook her head towards him. Karna then remembered Mahadev's advice to not get angry in other's behalf as by doing this he will be no better than the people he loathed. He sighed and sat back.

Other than Karna and Radha both adhiratha and Bheeshma looked at him worriedly. But as soon he sat back they sighed in relief. Bheeshma was almost sure that Karna will mach down as soon as Dronacharya's invitation to whole world. Bheeshma has seen both Arjun and Karna, he was sure that Arjun was no match of Karna. Arjun didn't have experience or was of same calibre as karna. He will be in due time but he still hasn't matured enough.

Karna has also seen performance of Arjun, he was sure Arjun will be difficult opponent in future but as of now he was no match for him or Gangaputr Bheeshma. He almost laughed at guru drona pathetic declaration.

Soon Arjun freed Duryodhana from himastsra and kala pradarshan ended. Mahamahim Bheeshma requested audience to leave. Karna went back to his home with his mother. As soon as both reached home a soldier came and informed him that Mahamahim has summoned Karna at palace in the evening. Radha was worried but Karna assured her that he will be safe. Both had lunch together and the Karna placed his head on Radha's lap to both rest and assure his mother.