Chapter 12 - [The Seed Of Curiosity]

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

A certain scene played on the pool. Quite unexpectedly, it involved an infamous Second Year, with an attempt to settle the score.

Nagumo, upon noticing me — Made a bold move of violence.

Obviously it won't work on me. But it's a different story when he use it on someone else.... Especially if it's someone I took interest to.

Quite luckily for me. No one really seems to hear what we are talking about.

All except Ofcours, The people close to us. That being, Shibata, and Kanzaki. A worried Ichinose and a tensed up Horikita. Sudō seemed to hear, but just can't comprehend.

And Chiaki, who I was holding. Being The person who almost got hit.

An atmosphere so heavy, befell around us. He glared at me more seriously. While I remained apathetic about it.

I offered the ball in my hand. Giving it to him. He looked at the ball with a smirk, placing a hand on top.

"Interesting..."

I could hear someone gulp. Everyone was tensing up. From what was seem to be happening. A fight could broke out at any second.

Until.... Suddenly. A person swiftly cut between us. Grabbing the ball in our hands and taking it for himself.

"Continue" with a simple word stated. The black haired man tossed the volleyball into the crowd who was originally playing.

The people who caught it, slightly confused, But complied nonetheless. Being that, the one who interfered was —

"P-President?!" Ichinose suddenly blurted out.

"Crap, it's the student council..."
"Wait, what is President doing here?"
"Horikita Senpai?!"

The bystanders, who was curious about the scene until now. Began to disperse.

Some went their own way. Going in the opposite direction. While the others continued to play. Leaving the spectacle that transpired in the back of their mind.

"Horikita-senpai.... Ahahaha! Surprised to see you here!" Nagumo suddenly burst into laughter. As we finnaly took some distance between us.

"What do you people think you're doing? Nagumo? Ayanokōji?" President made his way slightly in-between us.

Creating a very unusual group, you wouldn't see everyday.

A Leader Who stands on top. While the other, slowly usurps the spot.

Meanwhile the third, Lurks beneath. Unknown from the rest.

"Hahaha... No worries Horikita-senpai. Ayanokōji and I were just chatting, just because we  coincidentally met here"

Nagumo did the explaining. Having president here didn't exactly help that much either.

I mean sure. It did help us get rid of the bystanders who have too much time in their hands.

But that doesn't change the fact that the people surrounding us just became more tense.

Albeit because: President of the Student Council just joined the scene. Yaaaay...

For example. Horikita — the not president one — is meek as a puppy right now.

"Is that true Ayanokōji" President turned to me.

"That's one way to put it I guess" I just shrugged. I really didn't wanna waste my breathe, just to explain on behalf of a certified creep.

The others were certainly giving me a curious look tho. Especially the two Class B students. Shibata and Kanzaki.