Cheater 2

Mia POV
Pushing my suitcase through the door I kicked it shut behind me.
"Mommy!" My baby ran to me at full speed.
"Riah I missed you so much." I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around me.
I got you a surprise from my trip. Her eyes lit up as she looked at me.
"Really?"
"Of course."
"What is it what is it."
"Miss girl it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you what it was, finish dinner and I'll give it to you."
"Okay!" She ran back into the kitchen as I chuckled at her eagerness. Taking off my heels I was greeted with Keith.
"Hey." I spoke.
"Hey." He replied. This was the first time we'd spoken face to face since the argument but I can't stand it when he's mad at me. I walked up to him as I hugged him tightly.
"I'm sorry baby. Are you still mad at me?" I cooed looking up at him. He hesitated as he kissed my forehead.
"Nah I'm not mad at you, I missed you too." He smiled a bit as his hands rubbed up and down my sides. He's very silent, and usually he's all over me especially if we had an argument. I pulled away from him as I held my suitcase going upstairs he stood away looking at me.
"Why are you being so awkward, are you ok?" He snapped out of his daze making eye contact.
"Y-yeah I'm good, lemme help you with that." I looked at him before passing him my suitcase, he never stutters, what the hell is going on.
He took my suitcase carrying it up the stairs and into our room. He sat on the bed and I straddled him  with a smirk. I ain't had no dick for a week, I was about to get some now, me and Keith both have high sex drives. With us arguing then me being out of town, I have had to use toys but it's nowhere near as good as his dick. My insides watered just thinking about the aggressive sex we was about to have. Plus I know I pissed him off real bad so I wanted to please him.
"Baby." I sighed I sat on his pelvis and he grunted hugging my waist. I kissed up his neck whilst I rubbed his abs. I grabbed his chin softly pecking his lips. I then slid my tongue in his mouthas I felt his friend poke me through his draws. He chuckled shaking his head.
"Baby wait." He mumbled in between kisses.
"Hmm?" i hummed getting off of him and getting on my knees. I pulled on his pants as his member sprung out.
"Baby-"
"Yes daddy." I tied my hair up pulling his dick out his pants. I put my mouth on the tip slowly bobbing my head as he hissed.
"Shit.... Fuck. Babe stop!" He pushed me away putting his dick in his pants as he started breathing heavy. I sat there on my knees in shock, was I not doing it right? Damn this is embarrassing. I felt my cheeks heat up as my confidence disappeared.
"I did I-"
"Nah it's not you it's me, just- not today alright." He helped me to my feet he looked like he was going to say something again but instead he walked out the room. Damn maybe I came onto him too hard, I can't help it he's my man, am I wrong for wanting to have sex, maybe I'm overthinking it but I'm mad embarrassed I thought I was being sexy...
My cheeks flushed again as I pushed it to the back of my mind.
I walked down stairs but I saw him sitting in the living room. He hadn't seen me on the step yet so I stayed there. I saw him playing with a ring. A wedding ring with a glittery diamond in the middle. Did- did a woman leave that here?

Keith
Going downstairs I pulled out the drawer pulling out the Tiffany's box. I was completely distraught I was planning to marry the love of my life but now I can't even bring myself to do it. Because of what happened I felt disgusting my girl doesn't even know and my daughter hates me. I went into her room, she turned over on her bed.
"Princess."
"Daddy did you tell mommy yet." She mumbled taking her head out of the covers.
"I-Not yet but-"
"You need to tell her, or... or I will."
She looked at me dead serious, now hold on because I'm still the adult. She sat up putting her iPad down folding her arms.
"Riah, you need to stay out of grown folks business." I pressed
"But-"
"Ain't no buts' you keep your mouth shut and do as your told, you are 4 years old you don't know anything!" I barked.
Her lip quivered as her eyes got watery. She started crying and miah appeared in the doorway.
"Keith move got my baby crying and shit."
She barged passed me cuddling Riah who had tears rolling down her cheeks. I know she hates when people shout at her but I wasn't about to have her disrespect me. Mia looked up at me.
"Well what happened?"
"Mane ain't nothing, she just got a little mouth on her."
Riah scrunched up her face as more tears flowed.
"But daddy-"
"Riah!" I scolded her and she shut her mouth.
"You don't need to shout at her like that she's just a kid. Calm yo ass down." Mia mugged
"Miah she's being-"
"I done told yo Ass stop yelling. Keith you're scaring her."
Mia pulled our daughter in closer to her. My heart was racing, I didn't mean to shout. My heart was racing. I just wanted to have the chance to tell mia myself but I'm shitting myself. She'll never forgive me and I'll never get her back and I can't have that. She's my world I can't live without her. I swallowed before I opened my mouth, I ain't like seeing my baby crying like that. I'm just angry with myself.
"I'm sorry Riah, I ain't mean to shout." I sat on the edge of her bed as she looked at me from her mother's arms as Mia shushed her. I scooted closer to her as I stroked her hair.
"Daddy didn't mean it baby." I mumbled kissing her forehead.
"What did she do? Why did you yell at her in the first place?" Mia asked.
"She just getting smart talking back-"
"What did she say because I'll whoop her ass myself." Riah snapped her neck at her mother.
"Mommy really?"
"I'm joking baby don't be getting rude to daddy though aight."
"Yes ma'am."

Mia
Once Riah calmed down, keith left the room I was gonna leave put with him but Riah squeezed my hand. I looked at her confused she just looked at me playing with her blanket.
"Mommy?"
"Yes baby."
"What- what is love, like relationship love."
"Relationship love? You got a crush in school?why you asking." My baby is way too young to be asking this.
"Well daddy told me that a man is only meant to love one woman."
Well he ain't wrong.
"Yes, I love him. And he loves me. We have our ups and downs but I'll always love him. Plus he gave me you." I tickled her stomach and she giggled.
"Daddy never told me what it means when a man loves two women tho."
"Oh you mean his mom. Daddy loves G-Ma too."
"No I don't mean that." She shook her head sitting up whilst I played with her baby hairs.
"Isn't daddy meant to love you only the way he loves you, like when you guys kiss and stuff."
I closed my mouth, me and Keith really though we was slick doing the nasty when Riah went to bed but she must've seen us at it a couple times to know what kiss meant.
"Well y-yeah I guess." I just agreed trying to understand where she was coming from. She was intelligent for a 4 year old but she still struggled with explaining things. She paused I'm guesssing thinking about what she was going to say next. She played with her nails.
"I saw daddy loving another woman at work like how he loves you." I looked down at her as I stopped playing in her hair.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean another woman was all over daddy the way you are when we watch movies on the couch." I thurrowed my eyebrows. Is my 4 year old trying to tell me that her daddy is cheating?
"Riah listen to me carefully, what did you see tell me what happened." Before I jump to conclusions lemme just listen. She nodded her head as she shifted in her bed.
"Remember when you and daddy were shouting at eachother. And and then you went on a trip. Daddy was meant to pick me up from school. The driver drive me to his work and I went to his office and opened the door. And she was sitting on his lap sniffing his neck and giggling." She continued talking but I'd officially stopped listening. My eyes started to sting as my breath wavered. I quickly got up excusing myself as I went to the bathroom. I cannot cry, I'm not going to cry. I heard a ringing sound in my head and my breath quickened. He- he what? No it can't be true. I thought back to the ring he was playing with, it was probably hers. My heart fell heavy as I leaned over the sink emptying my insides. I splashed cold water over my face but everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. I looked back up at the mirror infront of me and caught him in the reflection.
Guilt washed over his face but he still chose to hide it.
"A-are you okay."
"Am I fucking okay...... yes, yes everythings fine." I covered my sadness and smiled drying my face.
Clearly this nigga thinks I'm dumb, it's okay though two can play at that game.

So nobody is appreciating my consistency😐✋ it's okay I'll ghost💔😮‍💨