005 | live happily ever after

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter five

third person;

"mom.." sienna sort of yelled as she walked through her house to the kitchen, where her mother was. "i'm going out with a friend, i'll be back later."

"okay honey," aubrey smiled at her daughter. "what time will you be back?"

"um i don't know.."

"that's okay, just message me later. it's the weekend don't stress too much about being home early, as long as you're being safe."

"i will be. i have a house key. and i'll let you know later, what time i'll be coming back" she explained, looking down at the message she just received. "okay.. my friend is here."

they said their goodbye's and sienna made her way out the front. getting in zach car, greeting each other and he placed a kiss on her lips before starting their drive.

"and what are we doing today lover boy," she said as she looked at him.

"i love when you call me that," he smirked slightly, keeping his eyes on the road. "do your parents care when you're home?"

"nope. never."

"so i can kidnap you and we can move countries and live happily ever after?" he quickly glanced over at her with a smile on his face.

she softly giggled. "i mean you could.. but where's this money coming from?"

"hmm good point.." he sighed. "well good thing i have other plans for today."

"and what are said plans?"

"you'll have to wait and see," he replied as he continued driving. "oh sea, which of your friends is in love with me? they all seemed to hate me."

"amelia, the blonde one.. she was being very rude to you yesterday. after you left we had to explain to her that being rude isn't going to get her a boyfriend."

"and so she told us that she has plans to look hot for you tonight.. and basically get with you," sienna continued.

"oh well unfortunately for her, i've got plans with a nice girl which is pretty hot.. never had to be rude to me, just a bit stubborn."

"shut up," she said, looking out the window with a smile on her face. "you were being annoying that day."

"well if i didn't, i wouldn't have gotten your number and maybe i would be flirting with her at that party tonight."

"oh.. i'm suppose to tell you that um according to amelia.. i'm not interested in you."

"should i turn around the car now or.. when?" he said sarcastically with a laugh.

after the over thirty minute drive filled with conversation and the occasional flirty comments, he pulled up at a park with a mall in walking distance down the street.

getting out of the car, sienna walked around to his side. he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her in close and kissing her a dozen times, now that he was given the chance too.

"stop it," she said with a small laugh, between kisses. "zachh"

"i love you," he whispered as he pulled away, still keeping his arms around her.

"i love you too," she smiled. "so what are we doing today?"

"i thought we could walk down to the mall, hang out there for a while then bring food back here and watch the sunset," he explained. "i think there's a build-a-bear there so we could get one of those, so when i can't be with you have that to cuddle."

"you're cute"

"you're cute," he copied her, followed by a kiss on her lips.

they stayed there for a few more seconds before he grabbed her hand as they started walking down the street to the mall.

she glanced at him then back at their hands as he swung them back and forth. "you're so annoying," she said as she softly shook her head.

"yeah but you love it," he shrugged as they came to a stop, waiting for the pedestrian light. "quick, i'm going to beat you" he said, letting go of her hand as the light change.

the two ran across the road. "haha i won," he teased, wrapping his arms around her.

"see i told you you're annoying."

he grabbed her hand again as they made their way into the mall. after looking around in multiple stores they found themselves at build-a-bear, just like zach told her they would.

"i want this one," she said with a smile as she picked up the unstuffed bear.

"that one's skinny," he laughed as she softly hit him, "ouch."

"you've got to stuff it you idiot."

"i knoww, i've taken my sister to make one before for her birthday."

he wrapped his arms around her, directing her over to the worker at the stuffing machine. they finished putting the bear together, include a sound chip of him saying 'i love you'. then heading over to the clothes section.

"i think he should wear something cool like me," he looked at her.

"and what if teddy's a she?" she raised a brow.

"no teddy's a he, and he's going to dress cool like me," he crossed his arms.

"fine, but he's going to dress cooler than you," she said as she wrapped her arms around the bear.

"i'm offended," his mouth widened. he grabbed the bear from sienna, "now, give me it. so i can dress it."

"ooh so he's an it now?" she joked as she handed zach their bear, letting him pick out the outfit and dress teddy.

after paying for the bear and realising the time was nearing six o'clock, they headed to the food court and brought something to eat before making their way back to the park, where they ate their food as the sun set.

zach quickly went to trash can, then came back to her, making her lay down on the grass with him, just to spend that little more time together before the drive home.

AUTHORS NOTE

yes the bear emoji inspired this chapter