006 | random drunk thought

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter six

third person;

"how was your weekend with family sienna?" bea turned to face the girl as she looked up from her phone.

"um good. how was the party? how did things with zach go?" she said with a small, almost inaudible, laugh as she looked at amelia.

"he wasn't even there," she rolled her eyes.

"awh that's to bad," sienna said typing to sympathise with her despite not actual being upset for her. "there's always next time."

"hm i guess."

"there's plenty of other guys," jade mentioned. "i kinda think it's weird you're chasing a guy who doesn't interact with you."

"as if you don't have a crush on someone you don't talk to," amelia responded.

"no i don't," she shook her head. "it's not always about looks. someone's looks doesn't determine their personality."

"mhm she's right," sienna nodded.

"how come you are against me liking him. i knew i shouldn't have even told you."

"because a guy like him isn't worth your time, you can do wayy better," jade explained.

"amelia, we're just trying to help you," bea added, before turning to face the girl next to her, "sienna what do you think?"

"hm?" she zoned back in. "sorry what are we talking about?"

"what are your opinions on zach? do you think he's worth anyone's time?"

"um," she thought about how to answer the question for a while, knowing what she says is not only important for her friendships now but also the future when they eventually find out.

"well are you gonna answer?" amelia said, getting annoyed.

"um.. just because he acts the way he does, it doesn't mean he's not worth anyone time or doesn't deserve a relationship or whatever you're trying to suggest. he did have a girlfriend so he is capable of liking someone and having a connection with them, despite how many people tried to ruin it."

"but at the same time," sienna continued. "i don't think it's worth anyone time to like someone who shows little to no interest in you. i'm not saying you can't like him, that's your choice... but say hypothetically he had a girlfriend now and you found that out.. would that hurt you? would that hurt your feeling?"

"yeah- no- actually.." amelia stuttered a little. "if it was one of you three, yes one thousand percent because you know i like him. but if it was anyone else probably- i guess not."

she slowly nodded. "i mean love's love and sometimes you can't help who you like," she shrugged as the other girls sort of agreed.

the bell rung, signalling the end of lunch. everyone cleaned up their table, grabbing their belongings and starting making their way to their class. the girls said their goodbyes before splitting and heading off in their own directions.