Ch-7, Sweet Knockings

The magic of new beginnings is surely the most powerful of them all!❤️

" Till when will you return?" Bondita asked him, handing him a few shirts. He took them and adjusted them inside his suitcase.

"I also don't know!.... But it must not take more than a week... That too, for the maximum!" He replied holding her hand softly. He knew very well that she had never liked being away from him even for a couple of days. Bondita always wanted her Payi Babu around, no matter what!... She had always wanted him to be with her and whenever he wasn't, she would not be completely happy!...

"You know, you don't have to worry, right?" He asked and she smiled at him.

"Please try to come back soon, Pati Babu!" She said sadly.

Anirudh cupped her face and caressing her cheeks he said, "I will try to finish my work quickly and then rush back into my Bondita's arms!..."
Saying this he gently kissed her forehead. Gently trailing down kisses on her face, he kissed on her eyes. Bondita had clutched his shirt tightly when he kissed on her cheeks and chin.

He looked at her for a brief moment, her eyes closed in anticipation. He gently pecked her lips for a moment, before he kissed them lovingly. Bondita too kissed him back. As soon as they parted, she ran away, her face painted in a crimson hue.

Anirudh followed her trail and shook his head on her cuteness. He got back to his packing and kept away the suitcase once he was done.

At the dinner table, Maa and Baba instructed him to take care and come back quickly. They all had their food and chatted for long.

After dinner when Anirudh and Bondita sat back on there room, Bondita was reading a novel and Anirudh just sat there working upon his files.

Somnath and Vibhavari came to their room and were standing at the door.

"May we come in, Boudi?" Som asked with a smile.

"Ofcourse Dada!...."she smiled looking at him and kept away her novel.

"Huhh!... As if the  room only belongs to your Boudi!" Anirudh rolled his eyes at Som, playfully.

"Obviously Dada!.... After marriage, the room belongs to the wife!... You only told this to me when I was getting married!..." Som replied laughing and they both too sat on the bed.

"Whatever!" He shrugged his shoulders. "You both tell, how is your work doing?"

"Its amazing Dada! " Vibhavari told.

"But there's something else I got to know, recently!" Som smirked at Anirudh and Bondita.

Bondita looked at him with a confused smile and Som just looked at Vibha, smiling suggestively.

"She told me everything Dada!" Som winked at Anirudh suggestively and his cheeks turned red in response.

He looked at Bondita and held her hand gently trying to control his blush while Bondita was blushing herself!... It was a beautiful moment full of happiness and excitement.

"Just look at out Blushing couple, Vibha!" Som said holding her hand and they both giggled, making Anirudh and Bondita blush even hard.