Part 16: The Talk

'Oh well. That was cheery.' Percy mannaged to choke out as Apollo turned normal.

'I- I don't know who you three are but..... That was scary.' came Adrian's slightly timid voice.

"Was that a Prophecy?" Severus asked.

"Unfortunately yes. It was a prophecy, my dearest." Apollo said with a flirtatious smile, making Adrian and Percy scrowl.

"Percy......." Poseidon trailed out, while Zeus burst the protective bobble with a pale face.

"One more great Prophecy about me." Percy said before passing out.

Adrian, who was right next to him throughout the whole ordeal, tried to catch him, but failed miserably due to his heavy weight. It caused him to loose his balance and fall on top of Percy. Adrian's face was just a few centimetres away from Percy's.

His attention went to the red - gold mixed blood trickling down the stone floor.

"God! He's hurt!" Adrian exclaimed.

"Comming comming!" Apollo said as he rused forward along with the other two at his heels.

"Uncle P?" He asked.

Poseidon created some water over Percy and let it fell on him. Instantly he was fully healed and awake.

"Wha- oh." Percy exclaimed.

"Sorry that came as bit of a shock." He said, smiling sheepishly.

"Sure it came." Zeus muttered. "Adrian Riddle and Severus Snape. Hmm..... This whole ordeal won't go out of this classroom. Is that clear?" He asked them with such a tone that made Severus and Adrian feel obliged to do as he said. So they nodded virgously. "Good. Now, Percy here will explain everything to you over time, ofcourse."

Percy wondered why Zeus refered Harry as Adrian Riddle. But he stashed that question to back of his mind to ask them later.

"We must take a leave now I suppose." Poseidon said, interrupting Apollo who was flirting with Adrian.

Poseidon and Zeus rolled their eyes. "Come!" They exclaimed together, scaring hell out of Apollo.

"Comming!"

"Close your eyes." Percy said and they compiled. Even with their close eyes they could see small golden glow behind their eyelids.

As soon as the three left, there was a silence. Only broken by the ringing of the bell signalling the lunch.

"We'll...." Adrian started.

"Looks like we are up for a long discussion. Right? " Percy asked akwardly.

"Right." Severus and Adrian said at the same time.

"Lunch time?" Percy questioned picking up his dreamless sleep potion.

"Yes. Professor may I leave?" Adrian asked simply, figuring that they'll need to talk with Percy about this whole "mate" thing.

"Sure you can. And take Mr. Jackson with you. I assume that he doesn't know the way around here much. And you can take this potion Mr. Jackson. I observed your methods, and thus I can assure you that it's a perfect potion." Severus said slowly.

The boys nodded and Percy picked up his bag. Severus slipped the invisibility cloak back to Adrian. Who quickly stuffed it into hos pocket.

Adrian and Percy left the classroom together.

Soooooooooo here goes another chapter.

How was it? What do you think? 🤔

Was it good? 🤔 Do comment and tell me💜

~V