Chapter 43: Game Night Part 1

Chris was all over me in the bed and I loved it. He was all aggressive pinning me down showing me that power. I was there battling him with strength then he flipped me on my back. He started sucking my neck once again but he thought that was it but I flipped him again. He started laughing as I was on top of him kissing him on his neck. I sucked so hard on his neck he light skin ass started to get hecky marks. He opened his leg and let me put my hard dick that was standing tall at his hole againt the onezee .

Me: You know I cant wait to slide my dick inside you. Its been a loooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggg while!

Chris: Its yours! you can have it when you want it. You the only guy that ever topped me and probably the only guy that ever will. Defiantly the only one that ever will he said as he thought deep about it.

Me: So I'm defiantly digging in no mans land then or its Mjay land. I started to laugh as I said I feel special but do you enjoy it or you do it because you love me. If that's the case then, I started to say as he put his finger over my mouth to shut me up.

Chris: I do it because I love you and I also do it because I enjoy It with you. Even if I didn't do it I probably would still let you.

Me: No if you didn't like it I wouldn't force you. I know you want to compromise but I want you to enjoy it. I put a big ass hecky on your neck though as I smiled. He then flipped me over then said.

Chris: Well I got to give you one so we can match as he started sucking on my neck like a monster. I was moaning while he did it. He was sucking my neck so sexy I was ready to just stay in the room with him. I started moaning Chris then he said baby you want to stay in here? He defiantly knew I wanted to just stay in here with him like we was on honey moan.

Me: Just keep licking on me. Fuck me superman! I was ready to get fucked hard! I wanted to feel him inside me so bad. We were in the bed just kissing and feeling up each other when we heard a knock on the door. It was Nate!

Nate: Mjay and Chris yawl put them dicks away. I jumped up out the bed to answer him right quick.

Me: I open the door then I said. Nigga what happen!

Nate: Nigga Kane on his way in here now. You and Chris put your dicks away.

Me: Nigga we ain't doing nothing. He looked down and grabbed my dick then he said well best friend your dick hard. I laughed then I said nigga you gay!

Nate: Bro I'm your best friend we on that level where I can be comfortable with my sexuality to grab a nigga dick. Chris yawl come out here! Chris was in the bed laughing the entire time like his head wasn't no good. I closed the door then I said Chris!

Chris: Baby I'm sorry but did I tell you how much I love you guys friendship. You niggas on that brotherly level now. Its really cute bey but I'm sure Shawn be mad as fuck when you too be interacting in front of him. You and Shawn was close as well but I never see yawl have that type of bond like your and Nate or even you and Dion.

Me: I don't care really but I do love Shawn its just that he don't check for me. I'm with you but I know how to make time for my friends. He normally just be up under my brother which is the main issue why we aren't as close as we use to be.

Chris: I know but still talk to him one day if you really love him. Lets go out there before your college boyfriend pops up.

Me: You could talk shit as we laughed. We walked out the room to the table to sit waiting on everyone to come from their rooms. Where is Kane?

Nate: I think he in our room he was right behind me. As he said that Kane was knocking on the door. I walked to open it and he was out there with a girl.