Chapter 32

No one POV

   They went to Qingce Village to find a book by Chang the Ninth, the book collector. On their journey, they meet a bookworm named Xingqiu.

 On their journey, they meet a bookworm named Xingqiu

(

Art by Mihoyo)

     They are now at Feiyun Commerce Guild warehouse, where Xingqiu is there  as well." Welcome. The final act in this drama would not be complete without you two here as audience," Xingqiu said and Paimon replied," You'd better believe it! We're the ones who've been doing all the work! What exactly have you been doing all this time?".

  " He must have a plan. A bookworm like him sure is genius in this situation," Boboiboy thought." Ah, well... Naturally, I used the time to immerse myself completely in Legend of the Shattered Halberd. I managed to finish the book off, and I enjoyed every minute of it," Xingqiu replied to Paimon.

  Boboiboy look at the guidebook that he got before. He wants to ask Xingqiu about the book, but he's not quite sure to trust strangers. After all, his awareness has been detected by Childe from the moment they meet. He have to be careful, especially when now being help by Fatui Harbingers. Who knows what he planned.

  " So it was you! You were the ones sticking your necks out for Chang the Ninth," a man names Gentry Maocai showed up, with a few people and one member of the Fatui." Speak of the devil," Xingqiu said, Gentry seems very furious" I went everywhere trying to find someone selling Cor Lapis before I realized the Feiyun Commerce Guild had been on an acquisition spree!".

  " Cor Lapis is hardly a rare mineral, and yet suddenly the stocks dry up, just like that! Explain yourselves! What is the meaning of this persecution,"." Listen, I don't wanna be rude to old people, but can't you just find it by yourself?" everyone eyes look at Boboiboy, but Blaze. Xingqiu and the Fatui eyes wides.

  " How dare you! You little—,"." My grandpa is older than you, and yet he has a succesful business. And you? Heh, you can't even find a Cor Lapis by your own," Blaze mocked him." You little—Master, if you please. Seize their Cor Lapis!".

After the fight...

  After the defeat, the Fatui left Gentry, and they find out that Xingqiu is the heir of the Feiyun Commerce Guild. Boboiboy seems calm about it, though he's sweating while he doesn't listen to their conversation. Not until he decided to start a conversation.

  " You will be leaving, right? Before you do, I have a question. You look different just now, is that your Pyro Vision?"." I have no Vision, my power came from my watch. Speaking of that, would you mind taking a look of this?" Boboiboy showed him the book and explain everything to Xingqiu.

  " Unfortunately, I have never accounter this kinda book before. Surely it's not from Liyue, because the handwriting is different. Perhaps someone in Liyue knows about this, you should look by yourself, my liege,"." Oh, thank you Xingqiu,"

  After they meet Chang the Ninth, they walk and fight a lot of monsters to get more Mora. Boboiboy only provided the treatment and medic care, while Aether do all the job. After gathering tons of Mora and beat few Abbys Mage, they went back to Northland Bank to meet Childe.

   " Welcome, Aether, Boboiboy, friend of Childe. And congratulations on the first day of your illustrious career with the Fatui," the receptionist said." Wait, we work with Childe?" Boboiboy thought.

  The receptionist told them that Childe is now at Liuli Pavilion, meaning he already found the guy who will help them. Paimon then start talking about what is Liuli Pavilion, which makes Boboiboy tease her that her brains only remember the food.

Boboiboy POV

  We walked to Liuli Pavilion, and surprisingly, we found Childe." Aha, you made it," Childe said, which make me look at him with ' bruh it's very near' face." As promised, I have found someone who can help you. Someone who can solve the mystery of why the Liyue Qixing would hide the Geo Archon's vessel,"." Better be someone good, or else I'll end your Fatui life here and now," I threaten him, he only laughed.

  " So where is he? In Liuli Pavilion?" Paimon asked, and Childe replied" He certainly is. Come, I'll introduce you. I took the liberty of setting up a business dinner, as per the Liyue custom,". We walked to the entrance door, only to be greeted nicely by the employee.

  " Welcome back, sir. You have honor us with your patronage. Mr.Zhongli is waiting for your arrival in the room you booked," the male employee said, and show his hand towards the door.

  When we enter the pavilion, we see a man sitting on one of the chairs, drinking tea with a manner. Childe waves at him and said hi, while I stood there, frozenly. I think I saw him before. Back then when we first arrive at Liyue, I bump into someone.It's him...

( Art by Mihoyo)

( Art by Mihoyo)

FINALLY!!!!

I've been waiting to add him *sniff*

His so handsome, Ima hug him ☺☺☺