ㅡ『5』

┍━━━━━✿━━━━━┑
Chapter 5
Official Introduction
┕━━━━━✿━━━━━┙

ROSALIE WINCED as the sunlight peered through the curtains and met her eyes. The blonde beauty yawned and stretched before fully waking up.

Taking her surroundings in, Rosalie noticed that she wasn't in her usual bedroom. Instead, she was lying on the couch on their living room.

"Did I fall asleep here?" She thought, seemingly confused. Not until she saw her red hand bag resting on top of the coffee table. Just like a switch went on inside her head, she remembered the events last evening.

How the raven haired man she was thinking about went to her house. How Sebastian bonded and bickered with her niece. How she, herself was thinking of having a future with him.

And how she punched him square in the face, because she thought that he was some kind of an intruder. It made her laugh as she recalled all of those events.

However, she woke up alone. Where was Sebastian? Didn't they fall asleep together on the same couch? Or did he leave early? Or maybe everything was just a dream that Rosalie had.

Rosalie's overthinking stopped as she heard faint voices coming from the kitchen. The lights were switched on and she could faintly have a whiff of what smelled to be like...

"Pancakes?" Rosalie wondered, as she observed from the doorframe of the kitchen.

"Are you sure I'm doing this correct?" A manly voice asked

"Yes Sebby! Oh put more chocolates!" A small voice replied

"It's not my fault if the house burns down"

"My auntie will kill you"

"I can give her a new bigger house" the vampire chuckled.

"Can you buy my doll a house?" Marigold asked innocently.

"You have a doll little gremlin?" Sebastian asked

"Meet Dorothy! She doesn't like new people but she likes you I guess, i put in a good word for you." The little girl smiled as she played with the small doll resting on her lap.

"I'll buy Dorothy a Big House and some friends if this breakfast turns out to be successful. Deal?" The vampire suggested

"Deal!"

"I see you're having fun" Rosalie smiled as she let her presence be known.

"I'm making breakfast, if this looks like one. The child is helping me with the taste testing" Sebastian shrugged as he plated the pancake.

"We made a deal!" Marigold exclaimed

"Let's taste it then" Rosalie suggested, all three of them sat in the dining table. Stacks of pancakes in two plates.

Marigold giggled happily as she dug in her food. Seemingly satisfied with the taste, she gave the vampire two thumbs up.

"Let me guess, Marigold told you the recipe?" Rosalie asked with a small grin on her face.