Something.....

So! Me being part of a drama group, our leader always told us that
' audience is the one that motivates us and also demotivates us ' , after writing 50+ parts of my first book and 40 of this one I really realised that this was true. When my updates received 30+ votes, I was highly motivated to update further, but now some updates received 15+ plus and it's trying to demotivate me. I was so disappointed by the low response, that I was about to announce that this book too is in  hold, but something struck my mind.

I never started this book for votes or comments, this was going a journey of vedangi! Unveiling karna's feelings through his daughter, writing about that amazing family of sutas , their putravadhus, my supriya maa, my shon kaka, durva kaki, bhanu kaki and everyone else. I can't stop writing about them, only because of low votes and comments. I always wrote the scenes,keeping myself in place of vedangi didi. This book was like a journey of vedangi didi, initially many people were along with me , few left, few are still there, few joined lately, but they all are equally important for me💖.

Lastly, so sowey for this boring lecture of mine, but keep supporting ' karna nandini ' , any artist may it be writer, actor, singer etc... Is nothing without audience ( in this case, you readers) . That's why in marathi audience is called as ' rasik preksh maay baap ' means calling audience as mother and father. Also thank you for the love you all showed on this book💖.