Chapter 24

"Hello this is Police officer Song informing you that a lady and child have been abducted at Namdaemun St of Seoul near the market place.. " The radio continue from talking to inform the exact address.

Bobby who was about to go back from the station as he already fulfilled his duty that time turned the wheel and drive the patrol to get on that place "Are we going to do that? It's not on our shift anymore" His partner complained. A phone call had been received by Bobby, it's their chief. He quickly answered it without a thought.

"As much as I want to go home too, the chief asked us to do this instead. Other rescue is about to come as well" Bobby told him and chuckle when he saw him getting nervous, he tap his shoulder and asked "Do you feel anxious? Your first time?"

"Y-Yeah" He stammered and grip on the seatbelt

"Don't worry, it's my first time as well. Let just hope that this will run smooth" He said and sped up the patrol, he started opening siren for easy access on the heavy traffic.

When they reached the place, he turned off the siren and reached out on other rescue by using their radio. He stepped out of their car and gripped on the guns. Other teams arrived couple of minutes after Bobby. They started making calls on the suspects through megaphone. They went alarmed when the kid suddenly appeared on the window but promptly pulled by the gunman and started firing a gun.

"Oh geez!" Bobby's partner terrifyingly said. Bobby checked him out while he was busy wearing the vest.

They started to move and secured the place. Some civilians tried to watch the scene but other officers pushed them away. Bobby was the front man and he open the door for them. The officers who are wearing bullet proof vest ran inside and tried to barge on every doors they passed by.

Bobby stayed at the door step just in case the gun men tried to flee. A cried from the house echoed, they claimed the lady back unfortunately the kid is nowhere to found. They searched all over the place and found out that they used the back door to escape.

Bobby who's vigilant, tried to checked the garage and he was surprised when the light of car appeared. The gunman drove recklessly and stepped on the gas pedal, tried to ran over him but Bobby jump off.

"Don't shoot!" Bobby shouted on them "The child is inside"

Bobby got up from his knee and grabbed the gun. He run towards the patrol car and instantly drive to follow the group. He open the siren loudly and almost bumped into other cars, the suspects started fire guns on him but he manage not to catch some shots.

They took a lot of turns until they reached the abandoned warehouse. Bobby took his deepest breath before he came out from the car, he used his radio to communicate with other officers. He told them the exact address. Since there's no more room to wait, he tried to walked in. He held on the gun tightly and swallow his saliva out of nervousness. Bobby hid behind the paletes, he checked his load first and peek to see where they are. Since it's pretty dark inside, he used the corner part of warehouse to check. The gun men were talking and let the kid hugged his knees on the corner. Bobby found his way to call the child quietly, out of anxiousness, the young kid run and cry towards him. Before they could aim on the child, Bobby fire a shot on one of them. He fell on the ground and Bobby immediately grab the kid to run away. A lot of bullets rain inside the warehouse. Bobby keep the child behind the sacks and peek to see where they are. He checked his bullets and looked at the kid. He can see Reign on him. He took off his vest and made hi wear it for protection, even the helmet to secure his head.

"No matter what happen, just stick with me" Bobby whispered.

He heard footsteps coming on their spot. Bobby aimed his gun and waited for it to come. As soon as the man showed up beside them, Bobby quickly shoved his gun that made it thrown away and bust a gut to pull the drigger but the gun man was too fast and kicked him on the chest. His gun dropped on the floor so he had no choice but to fight him fist by fist. Bobby received punches but he had this strength not to fall down on his knees. His hand grip on its collar and knocked him off on the paletes. They rolled over the ground and even pushed each other on the wooden crates that made it broken. Bobby got the chance to grab the gun and fire two shots on him, he already killed two people.