Season 1 Chapter 4 : Welcome to Happy Harbor

At night, two people wearing masks were unloading a crate but stopped when an arrow hit the floor and exploded knocking them out. The container they had in their hands opened revealing a high tech gun. It slides over to a man and he picks it up and aims at a now hatless Speedy.

Brick: You again! I'm started to get insulted Green Arrow's not messing up my operations personally.

Brick shot at Speedy but he jumped to the next support column dodging out of the way of the other shots. Speedy starts running on a bridge before doing a flip to dodge one of the shots and shoots Brick's gun with an arrow making it explode and destroy the top half of his suit.

Brick: *upset* Do you know what I pay for a suit in my size?! Scorch the earth boys.

The four goons raise their guns ready to fire but they were interrupted by two blurs one yellow and one black and blue come through and take their weapons. Two other goons raise their guns about to fire only have them knocked out of their hands.

Robin laughs and swings to an opening in the crates. Aqualad drops down and forms whips with his water bearers and hit the goons knocking them into the truck leaving them unconscious. Brick lifts up a piece of concrete and throws it Speedy who ducks and shoots an explosive arrow at him.

Brick picks up another piece of concrete and throws it at Speedy but Aqualad came in and sliced it in half.

Aqualad: The cave is perfect. It has everything the team will need.

XLR8: *dashes beside Speedy* For covert missions. 

Robin: You know, spy stuff.

Kid: *dashes up the crates* And wait till you see Miss Martian and Superboy. But I saw her first.

Once again Brick picks up another piece of concrete and throws it at the young heroes but Aqualad smashes it with maces he made with his water bearers. Speedy shot three explosive arrows which exploded individually when they attached to Brick.

Brick: Heh heh. Tell arrow he shouldn't send boys to do a man's job.

Speed takes out another arrow and aims at Brick.

Brick: *opens his arms* Go ahead.

Speedy shoots the arrow and it lands in Brick's chest before a foam burst out of it covering Brick before hardening. 

Kid: High density Polyurethane foam. Nice.

Robin: So Speedy, you in?

Speedy: Pass. I'm done letting Arrow and the Justice League tell me what to do. I don't need a babysitter or a clubhouse to hang out with the other kids. Your Junior Justice League is a joke. Something to keep you busy and in your place. I don't want any part of it.

With that said Speedy walked off into the shadows and disappeared leaving everyone else looking at each other.

=============================================================================================

[Timeskip]

The next day Robin, Wally and Y/n went over to Mount Justice in hopes of getting their fist official mission. 

Zeta Tube: Recognized: Robin, B01; Kid Flash, B03, Y/n 10, B010

The three run over to where Kaldur, Superboy and Miss Martian are currently standing. They were looking at Red Tornado's location and he was coming to the cave.

Wally: Did you ask him? What did he say?

Aqulad: He is arriving now.

Wally: *nudges Robin* Then what are we waiting for?