24

Sorry y'all. Work been keeping me busy but here's a new chapter for my lovely readers.

Gerald wasn't hard to find at all. He didn't think I had men outside of the city. You can't skip town and I not know. He was plotting to break me and Tracey up and plotting with Dominic is why he seconds away from getting smoke. I had my team search the house and any other place he might've been.

I even did a check on his bank accounts. This Nigga should have known that I was gonna know his last location based off me getting the hookup on his account. Your whats goes be smart about what you do and how you do it. The internet is damn near open and information ain't secret no more.

Once we found him it was nowhere for him to go. He tried to run but that only resulted in him getting shot in the leg. We tied him up and put him right next to Dominic and Sasha. Both of them look like they been healthy. Tracey be feeding them but only cuz I don't want to. If I don't them bitches gone die and I ain't gone know where my money at.

"Y'all ready to talk cuz I know y'all been tryna take my shit down and Sasha can't learn to stop messing up relationships."

I don't want no hoe who backstab they best friend. Even if they don't talk I got people at everyplace they be at, checking shit.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Ouu bish you look cute." Kim said

"Girl I feel ugly right now. You know how many times I switched outfits. Everyone I put on just didn't fit the occasion for tonight."

"You better not change again. This one is cute. Were you trying to be over the top or some?"

"No, I just wanted to look cute for the night and not like I'm going be a outside bitch."

We both laughed. I fixed my outfit and sprayed some perfume on. I grabbed my purse and made my way to the car. After a good twenty mines I arrived at the place. The door opened and the driver helped me out of the vehicle. I made my way inside and the it is beautiful. You could see your reflection on the floor. The chandeliers were absolutely stunning and breath taking.

I took a few pictures then followed the roses that ran what felt like miles to a door. When I opened the door I saw a table and chairs with two full plates of food and lit candles. I stepped inside and walked around looking at the different pictures the view to outside. As I stared out the window I could see Roman's reflection walking behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a head kiss.

I turned around giving him a sweet and innocent kiss. I didn't want to ruin my makeup but I look good either way. Plus I know by the end of the night that we would be having sex. He grabbed my hands and we sat at the table. I looked in his eyes and I could tell he was thinking about a lot.

"What's on your mind Roman."

"You think we gone last forever in this relationship?

I looked at him confused. "Yea, why you all that? You don't think we will be together forever?!"

"I would bent think that we would not last. It's just  that this whole Sasha and Gerald and Dominic situation been having me on edge a lot. I still don't know what he meant by your life will change. Like it's that supposed to mean something bad for you or what?! I don't want anything to break us apart."

"Nothing and no one will come between us. Gerald can't harm me and his threats are just empty as they come."

⚜️⚜️⚜️💯

While Tracey and Roman were having a romantic evening Gerald, Sasha and Dominic were escaping the warehouse. KILLA always said never trust the people you hire to work for you because they could easily try to take you down. KILLA knew his friends wouldn't sell him out or do him dirty but the other workers and runners were always suspect. But KILLA was always several steps ahead of those who did him wrong. While they were plotting his downfall he was plotting his uprising and grand conquer.

Gerald somehow had a friend to go undercover and work for KILLA. Why did KILLA never get rid of the workers? He knew they were good for making the money but bad at lying and hiding what they think they stole. Just as they were leaving the warehouse shots had rung out and bodies were falling leaving Sasha by herself in a scared state.

Sasha started to run as fast as she could but seeing as though she hasn't eaten since the morning she couldn't run the way she wanted to. She had only prayed  that where ever she went was a god place for her and her baby. She didn't even care about the drama anymore. All she wants is a home for her and her baby away from anymore drama but drama follows anywhere you go.