Chapter 13 : Is this goodbye?

"PAPA YOU'RE HERE!"

"PAPA YOU'RE HERE!"

ఌఌఌ
𝗨.𝗔 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Aiya's small little feet pattered across the classroom rushing to the front to shower love to her father.

"I missed you so much daddy," she says hugging his legs tightly as Shota picks up his little girl showering her with the same love.

"I missed you too princess, so much," he whispers in her ear like a little secret for her to know only.

Only for her to know and that's what made her feel so special. They both share a sweet moment smiling at each other with so much warmth.

"Sho, you're back," Y/n coos hugging her husband tightly, wrapping her arms around his toned torso.

"I'm back baby," he whispers gently bringing his girls closer to him if that was even possible.

He missed them so much he thought he was becoming depressed. Y/n tried to visit as much as they could but with her being a substitute teacher for the hero course took up a lot of time.

She knew that he was lonely without them so the days they couldn't go to the hospital they facetimed him for hours on hours till they fell asleep on the phone.

"On me I want a relationship like Titi and Mr. Aizawa," Mina announces, squeezing Momo's hand as she just witnessed the wholesome moment.

"They have so much love for each other," Uraraka awe's.

The girls sighs dreamily in content as they all wish to have something special that'll make them feel like the only girl in the world.

"Mr. Aizawa is so manly bruh," Kirishima admires, taking note to be the best gentleman there is.

"Who knew the man was so soft. It's kinda sickening," Kaminari says cringing just a bit but he won't deny it was a pretty cute moment.

"Kaminari, detention for 5 days," Shota says glaring at the boy for the comment.