Chapter 45 1st of the Element Wars Part 5

"Here she comes" Kimono said as she rose from the smoke.

"What should we do now?" Naguyi asked.

"The same thing you said, hold our position, we are no longer in a rush so we take our" Kimono explained.

"Kimono, Naguyi!" Kagono exclaimed from 20 meters behind them.

"Kagono, you are okay" Naguyi said.

Kagono and Naguyi kissed right their and then. They looked at Kimono, and was about to explain.

"I'll ask later" Kimono said making Kagono smile.

"This is great, now it's a three on one she doesn't stand a chance" Naguyi said.

"Bone Magic: Big Boned"

A huge skeleton appeared from underneath the woman, her being the head.

"You damn kids, made me put in some work, let's see if you can take this thing on!" The woman exclaimed.

"Kimono, you're going have to go into your black form" Kagono said "It's the only way to beat her."

"Did you forget, last time I could barely hold it for more than a few seconds" Kimono says.

"Me and Naguyi will hold her off, you work on turning" Kagono said.

"But I can't..." Kimono tried to finish but they went for their attack anyway.

"Okay Kimono, breathe and focus" Kimono thought closing his eyes trying to focus and turn.

"Why the hell are you even still talking about that brat?" Yami asked.

"Because Kimono is just confused and doesn't what he's doing!" Asta responded.

"How many times do I have to tell you kid? Kimono is no longer a Black Bull" Yami said coldly.

"Have you forgotten everything Kimono did for the Black Bulls!?" Asta angerly asked.

"Compared to everyone else, not much" Yami responded smoking.

"Your making any sense!" Asta exclaimed.

"Asta, just leave it alone" Yami said. 

"Why am I seeing this now, no longer a black bull? Was this a mistake? Look where it got us? Here, fighting for our lives? Struggling to lead a kingdom. If I go back, will they except me?" Kimono went into very deep thought, forgetting about what he was doing.

Kimono went into his black form without even knowing, releasing a lot of mana and magical power. 

"Why did I ever think this would work?" Kimono asked himself holding his head "This was stupid, the thought of this is just stupid."

Kimono snapped out of it and realized what the did.

"Is this whats it is like, this feels so good" Kimono thought looking at his hand. 

Kimono looked at Kagono and Naguyi just to see them about to get crushed by the skeleton. Kimono then punched the skeleton in pieces and the woman fell to the ground.

"I already told you, your done hurting my kingdom" Kimono said.

"You animals, killing my son, who do you think you are?" The woman asked.

"I am Kimono, leader and ruler of the Element Kingdom, and head and commander of the Elements" Kimono answered.

"You idiots!" The woman yelled as more skeletons came from nowhere to attack soldiers.

The soldiers were now out numbered 20 to 1. This will be impossible to fight off all on their own. But then a flashing light came from the sky, lighting up the battlefield like crazy.