30

"when's he gonna wake up?"

"i don't know, renjun."

"you said that last time!"

"yeah! aren't you supposed to be a doctor-"

"I SAID I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!"

sicheng screamed out, tripping over himself as he felt the fatigue build up in his brain. he managed to catch himself in time, recieving worried glances from the pair as he slowly landed his bottom on the soft, leather chair.

jaemin's eyes filled with guilt as be stepped closer to the male, feeling apologetic for being so inconsiderate. the older chinese male had been working non-stop to nurse jeno back to health, trying to fight against the powerful sedative injected into his body three days ago.

It was enough to put down a horse.

And he still hasn't woken up.

"we're sorry, hyung. we know how hard you've been working but we can't help but be worried."

Jjno awoke to a faint voice coming in from the distance, eyes fluttering open to meet with nothing but white walls. he turned his head sideways, taking in what seemed to be some type of... infirmary? the boy attempted to sit up but found himself unable to do so as his body was strapped down with thick leather.

"you've gotta be fucking kidding me..."

he spoke out, voice hoarse with anxiety as if he hadn't talked in three years. it seems as though he was louder than intended, seeing as the voices coming in from the room next to his had ceased completely.

in the next few seconds an unfamiliar face and two very familiar ones walked into the room.

He felt his stomach churn as he watched Renjun and Jaemin run towards him, gleeful smiles present on their faces. "Jeno! You're awake!" Renjun reached out to run his fingers through his raven hair, a frown quickly replacing his smile as Jeno flinched at his touch.

"Get away from me, you sick fuck!"

Jeno spat, glaring up at the male with so much hatred the Chinese male almost fell to his knees.

But this was Huang Renjun we were talking about.

"That's very rude."

He retorted, resting his hand on top of the other's chest. The trio watched in amusement as Jeno squirmed around like a fish, trying to shrug off the boy's cold touch. This went on for a solid five minutes before the raven haired just gave up, body laying limp but the storm in his eyes never once ceasing.

"What do you want from me?"

Jeno inquired, voice dangerously low as his eyes flitted over each and every man in the room. He took notice of Renjun's smug expression, Jaemin's faint smirk and the third male's kind eyes. All three looked at him with completely different expressions but they all shared one little thing.

Affection.

Although he had just met him, Sicheng couldn't help but take a liking to the livid boy in his office. Each strand of his dark brown hair was headed in its own direction, causing him to look like an awfully confused puppy.

"You'll find out soon enough."

Renjun smiled at him, rising to his feet before proceeding to release all the straps constricting Jeno's body to the bed. The raven haired's brain was swirming with confusion, sickness rising in his stomach as he caught a faint sight of two heavily armed guards standing just outside the room.

Following his gaze, Jaemin harshly took his wrist and pulled him to his feet. Jeno cursed out as he felt himself crash into a solid chest, cheeks heating up in embarassment as he noticed the pinkette staring at him like he was candy.

"Careful, little one."

He chirped, watching as Jeno's sickly pale skin turned a hundred times redder by the second.

"Fuck you, I can walk on my own."

Jeno grumbled, pushing the pinkette meekly only to land right into Renjun's warm embrace. He had no strength in his body, otherwise he would have ran the hell out of here already.

"Oh, fuck me..."

He muttered, loud enough for Renjun to hear.

"Patience, handsome. You must heal first, hm?"

Jeno rolled his eyes, anger boiling inside him.

"I'll fuck you up-"

"Enough! Bring the boy to Taeyong, now."

A deep voice grumbled, all eyes shifting towards a tall noirette.

Taeyong?

"Jesus, Jae! Stop fucking yelling!"

Jaemin spoke, making his way over to the man.

"Come, pup."

The pinkette called out, turning around to smile at the annoyed male.

"Let's go meet the Devil himself."

short chapter for you