GANGAPUTR VS SURYAPUTRA

Today whole Hastinapur was excited, yesterday may good but today was even better. Yesterday's excitement had not faded yet more exciting news spread though Hastinapur. Yesterday may be showcase of prowess of the future of Hastinapur but today the backbone of Hastinapur was going to fight mysterious person. People was assured that it will be easy victory for Gangaputr Bheeshma as he fought stand still with even lord Parshuram. But they were excited because none of commoner have seen the might of Bheeshma. The arena was already over crowded before sunrise to get better seats to over see the fight.

Soon half hour before sunrise both Bheeshma and Karna woke up and did thier morning pooja. Soon after breakfast they went to arena in their respective corners. Today Adhiratha was given day off and his family had been given special seats in the areana.

Soon all royals came to arena, everyone was present there be maharaj,maharani, princess, Kauravas, Pandavas. You name them they were there. Dronacharya came in middle of arena to introduce the  participants.

Dronacharya : lets welcome Mahamahim Gangaputr Devrath Bheeshma, son of Maharaj Shantanu and Devi Ganga and student of Bhagwan Parshuram.

Bheeshma entered the arena wearing his infamous silver armour, he was 5 feet 10 inches tall has long white beards and mustaches he was wearing white dhoti. He had a serious expression. Crowd went ballistic over this and started chanting his name but those  who knew of him know Bheeshma was 100% serious at this moment as he never wears this armour except he was in fight mode. Shakuni went pale he seemed to get flashbacks when Bheeshma came with army for Ghandhari's hand. Bheeshma looked focused seeing his expression all kuru Kumar's sat straight they thought that this was just fun match as they know he was going to fight a boy in twenty's that too a sutputra. But they weren't sure now. After a while crowd calmed down.

Dronacharya was about to announce another participant which he was rather disdainful towards. But a strong gust of wind happened and Bhagwan Parshuram was in the arena. Drona and Bheeshma was surprised.

Parshuram : Devrath ,drona am I welcome today or not?

The both got out trance. They both touched his feet

Bheeshma : Of course you are welcome Gurudev its our blessings that you have arrived.

Parshuram : Aayushman bhava putron, Drona you will be mediator of this match but let me welcome Devrath's opponent.

Bheeshma and Drona was shocked they didn't knew that Lord Parshuram know karna, Drona was sure Parshuram was not teacher of karna as he only teaches Brahmans and Gangaputr was exception. Bheeshma was more shocked Karna has told him that Parshuram was as not his teacher so how come he knows of Karna and their was a touch of familiarity there when he said his opponent. Crowd thought it was between Lord Parshuram and Gangaputr again but after listening to them it was not the case.

Parshuram : Next participant is Radhey Karna.

Karna entered the arena with smiling face. The crowd sees him some suta recognised him but were too stunned to say anything. Karna entered in yellow dhoti, and angavastra there was no armour in his body only his kundals was shining. His broad chest and muscular yet lithe physique was on display. His steps were measured but has a grace and confidence in them. Everyone was looking him foolishly, everyone thought him as a fool who entered the arena to fight Bheeshma who summon celestial weapons with out armour or weapons. Kauravas were snickering and insulting that suta was so poor that cannot afford armour or weapons. Bheem, Nakul and Sahdev were surprisingly agreeing but Duryodhana, Yudhishthir and Arjun looked karna with atmost attention there was something about his posture and grace that attracted yudhishthir and Duryodhana but Arjun's senses were screaming to pay attention to the man. Ashwatthama was looking at him curiously.