In konaha

3 days after naruto left . Sasuke woke up. "Where am i" sasuke asked. "Your in the leaf Uchiha." Tsunade said with venom. "Sasuke/sasuke-kunnnn are you alright" kakashi and sakura said. "What? Ye I'm fine afterall i am an uchiha elite" sasuke replied."come to the council room in 1 hour uchiha." Tsunade said before leaving. "Hai."sasuke said, "where's the dope isn't he supposed to visit me." "The demon got banished for hurting you sasuke"sasuke got a devilish smirk and thought 'good, now nobody can stop me from going to orochimaru.'

1 hour later 

Sasuke arrived at the council office and sat down next to the civilian council and the elders. It's "tsunade why are we hear" danzo said, tsunade replied with "call me by my title danzo or you will be punished no we are here for discussing what to do with the uchiha brat." "Let him live in the namikaze and uzumaki estate and give him the scroll of sealing."a civilian said , Jariaha said "not a chance that he rightfully belongs to uzumaki namikaze naruto and as for the scroll of sealing thats  a stupid idea considering he just tried to leave to go to orochimaru a traitor to the village." "I agree with jeriha he is not a uzumaki or namikaze and certainly not the heir to the clans." Tsunade said while sasuke and the civilians gritted their teeth. "Oh and who is the heir it can't be that demon and there is non since the 4ths son is dead." Mebuki haruno said." Naruto is he loos like a replica of the 4th you fools, if a Iwa Shinobi sees him they would have mistaken him for minato himself and th 4ths son never died he lived and its naruto the one you bakas banished. Naruto is minato namikaze and Kushina uzumakis son and even if the uchiha wanted the home he couldn't you need to be a uzumaki or nmikaze." Tsunade explained as the whole council except the Nara akmichi aburame and yamanakas faces were covered in  guilt. "Oh and as for sasuke uchiha he will haveh 1 month in prison then 6 months of anbus watching him, dismissed" Tsunade said and walked out.

Once the clan heads found out that not one of them visited naruto they were never look at the same in there compounds.

8 Months after the council meeting sasuke left for orochimaru again and the retrieval team here in even worse shape then before needing tsunade to heal he minor wounds but they all survived due to a cure called plot convince