Part 28

John Market Pov

Watching her sleep I'm the most luckiest man in the world. Pushing her hair out of her face I smile at my wife. I can't believe I get to call her that my wife.

We signed the paperwork this morning. I still want to take her on a honeymoon but she said we can wait until after the baby reaches. We have our first doctors appointment tomorrow. She's still works as my assistant at-least until she gets tired of it.

I sighed everything I own to her. Now it's not just mines it's ours I put her name on everything company, property, club, restaurants and bank account I own. My lawyer said I should get a prenuptial agreement.

I was going to fire him for disrespecting Olive that but she calmed me down. "He's only doing his job" she said I rolled my eyes and nod.

She actually went over it she made a few changes but signed it no problem. Then she had me hers and I signed it also smiling when it only showed that Luna will be taken care of after she passed away.

But nothing is going to happen to her in a long long time. Rubbing her belly I kiss her head. She's also been a little depress I have to keep reminding her she's not alone in this. But I then again she's just upset she doesn't have her mom throughout this.

All I can do is take care of her and support her. "Baby why are you up" I heard Olive's voice looking over at her. "Just thinking" I told her and she sat up. "What you thinking about husband?" She said with a light smile. But it made me feel so good.

Looking at the time it's three am she looked at me "I'm hungry" I laughed at her. Getting out of bed I picked her up and we went into the kitchen. Sitting her on the island making her a sandwich.

"What do you want on your sandwich my beautiful wife" she smile at me "peanut butter and pickles" she said and I looked at her like she's crazy. She shrug at me "oookay" I said making it.

I hand it to her and she ate it that was nasty and I just looked at her. As she moans at the taste. "Baby how can you eat that. You don't even like peanut-butter" I asked her and she shrug at me "it sounding good and it taste great to me." She said and continue to eat it.

I shook my head knowing better then to push the issue. We got upstairs and she brushed the teeth because apparently the smell is making nauseous.

THE NEXT MORNING

Olive and I are on our way to the doctors office. We got Luna in Theo's daycare so that's where she is at the moment. We pulled up at the office I opened Olive door as always.

Walking in and the OBGYN meet us at the door. "Mr and Mrs Market how are we doing today" she asked with a smile. "We're doing great thank you" Olive said smiling.

It's only us and her assistant here we don't want the world knowing Olive is pregnant yet. Especially because she haven't told Luna walking to the back.

I sat down watching Olive get a check up. Her blood pressure is kinda high which is alarming. Then it was time for the ultrasound she tuned on this machine and we listened the to heartbeat.

I breath got caught in my throat and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard in my life. Walking up to Olive I'm holding her hand as she cries softly.

"Okay that's the baby" the doctor said "and at the looks of it your about ten weeks along" she said and we smiled "so about two and half months?" Olive said and the doctor nod at us.

"The baby is very healthy your blood pressure is too high you need to take it easy. Other then that everything looks good. I got you some prenatal pills and I'm setting up and appointment for two weeks to see you" she said and we nod. She give us the picture of the ultrasound.

"Do you wanna go home or to the office? I asked her hoping she says home. "Let's go to the office. You have a meeting in a hour I promise I won't overwork myself. I just want to be around you" she said and I nod.

Picking up her hand kissing it. We got to the office I held her hand and text her new security  to meet me in my office. We walked to the elevator and ride in together.

Getting in my office I don't know why but I feel ten times more protective then normally. Getting into our office I sat in my chair and Olive sat on my lap. I kissed her neck "you smell really good" I told her and she laughed at me.

"I would hope so you brought this perfume." She said and I laughed at her. I kissed her and she taste so good I'm so happy I couldn't help myself.

Standing up I sat her on my desk raising her skirt up. Sliding her panties to the side "already wet?" I asked her dipping my fingers in her wetness and she moans. "I've been a bit horny lately" she said blushing a bit and I fingered her.

Waiting for her to cum on my fingers. I turn her around and she bent over my desk.  I fingered her listening to her beautiful moans and whimpers. Dropping my pants I stood rubbing my dick through her split.

Sinking into her I groaned at how good she feel. Grabbing her ass "fuck harder baby please" she moaned and I had no problem full filling that for her.

She's so prefect lifting her leg on the table gripping her ass so hand when my hand slipped and my thumb ended up in her butthole. And she moaned louder which shocked the hell out of me.

So I left it there and went back at what we're doing. I'm about to cum and Olive already creaming around my dick. And it's a beautiful site then I let go inside my beautiful wife. Kissing her back riding out my high.

When "Mr.Market your 11am is here" I heard looking at the time their ten minutes early. Pulling out of Olive getting some wipes I keep in my drawer just for this. I wiped her off then wipes myself off.

Olive fixed my desk then opened then opened the windows as I cry to get myself together. She's standing in a sundress and I had her panties in my hand.

She turned and sticked her tongue down my throat and moaned. Wanting to go for another round but I knew I couldn't. Sighing I picked her up and rest her on the couch. Opening the door to let my 11am in.