chapter 14 finishing with a bang

Bakugou pov

IM GONNA ROST THAT DAME CHAD.Im going to beat him once and for all, so he will have to look up to me because he'll be on a lower podium. And when I win I'll be one step closer to becoming the number one hero. All I have to do is walk into that ring and beat his ass.

So after president nick or something called us i was ready. There were flames going off and everything when we got in (it was alright). I'm more focused on shado. He's been holding back the whole festival and I'm going to make him fight me with all he's got so when I beat him it will be twice as good.

No-one's pov

'The match officially starts and izuku gets into stance ready to go but doesn't move. 'He's trying to make me do the first move!. Well he wouldn't be able to handle my first attack!'  Bakugou started to run forward straight at him. He started to use his quirk to fly into the air and started to propel himself straight down for his attack.

Bakugou "YOU READY FOR THIS!?!? BECAUSE IT'LL BLOW YOU TO PEACES!"

He started making explosions at his back spinning around to add the last explosions to the new ones he was making. Till It was a giant cloud of smoke and fire behind him as he head straight for izuku.

Bakugou "HOWITZER IMPACT!"

It hit izuku with the most force It could of generated and sent him out of the ring-'

DANGER!

Izuku was surprised by the sudden warning he felt and shot his fist forward in a panic. Sending Bakugou out the ring just as he jumped right before his previous attack.

Present mic "AAANNND LOOOKS LIKE THE WINNER OF THAT SORT BATTLE AND THE SPORTS FESTIVAL IIIISSSSSS CHAAAADDDD!!!"

Izuku didn't care he had just won he was more focused on what had just happened. 'What was that? I seen bakugou do is howitzer impact and send me out the ring but it didn't happen it was till the start he only jumped. What the heck is going on?'

The 5th voice rang in izukus head.

5th "that was my power danger sense. But its different from what it used to be so I don't know why you seem that."

Ok now he was confused but he did have time for it was he was put on a pedestal and was being given his medal. While bakugou was chuffed and muscled to stop from attacking people. After that izuku went back to his friends in a daze.

Izukus pov

I'm sat with my friends again they were congratulating me for winning 1st place but I'm a bit out of it still confused about what had happened but hey it has to wait my friends want to celebrate and I can ask chū about it when we meet up.

Me "so guys you ready to meet my friend?"

Iida "of course I would like to thank him personally for his help."

He was chopping his arms like usual and pushing up his glasses. Well well seen him in a couple of hours so that gives me plenty of time to prepare.

Me "alright guys I need to see my 'cd' guy to get some 'Bob Ross' if you catch my drift"

They gave my some weird looks and I get changed into my normal clothes. And call up my guy. And meet him in the alley behind the butchers. I see him learning on the wall in a cap and black hoodie with a red boar face on the front. He sees me and says hello.

Guy "arrr shit man how's it hanging my dude"

He gave me quick hand shake and hug.i respond to him pretty fast.