27

Few minutes later|| Ari

"You dumb bitch! I'm gonna fucking kill yo stupid ass!" Herb yelled slapping me. He came into the room and caught me about to drink the bottle.

I'm tired of this shit.

"Leave me the fuck alone." I said pushing him back. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs into another bathroom and locked it.

I dialed Tae's number and he answered on the third ring.

"Aria-

"Tae come get me please? I'm in Atl. The address it 1256 xx xx xxxxx" I cried.

"I'm on my way boo." He said and I hung up.

"God, forgive me. I'm sorry for the shit. Dang it sorry again. I know I have been acting real dumb but I am gonna change. I can't promise it being overnight but I will change. Just he-

"Get out the fuckin bathroom!" He yelled sounding like he was kicking the door.

I moved further from the door. Why did I let my life come to this? I looked over and seen my flat iron. I grabbed it and waited for him to open the door.

Once he kicked the door open I ran up to him punching and kicking with all my strength. He was hitting back but I didn't stop.

"Ari!" Tae's voice boomed in the house and I heard footsteps running.

I blacked out. I can't let nobody make me weak. All this hurt. I can't deal with.

Karin.

Kyle

Herb

Kentrell

And just fake ass bitches in general.

I didn't stop and I seen blood as I was beating him with the flat iron.

"Ari! Ari stop!" I heard someone yell.

"Pick her up or something!" Someone else yelled.

Next thing I know I was grabbed. I tried to push away but they were much stronger than me.

"Stop shit!" I heard Kentrell yell and it was like I was brought back from where ever I was. I looked around and seen everyone looking at me. I looked at Herb's body and seen he was coughing up blood.

"Let me down." I said quietly. He hesitated but did. I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed my car keys and the lean. Once I got them I seen everyone still down there and I walked outside.

"Ari where you goin?" Dream said following me out. I shrugged and unlocked my car door pressing the button on my keyring.

"You can't just run." Jayda said and I sighed walking to the car.

I opened the door and got in. The passenger and backseat door opened and they got in. I backed out and just drove around.

"Hey...." Jayda said touching my arm and I tensed up.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the shit I did. He got me actin like a white bitch and ion like that. I shouldn't have left, I been doin shit." I looked at the drink I put in the cup holder.

"You look good." Dream said and I let out a dry chuckle.

"Stop lyin bitch. But this?" I rolled the window down and threw the lean out. "Is over with. It's time to get my shit together. I'm Da Don." I said mostly to myself.

"So you back?" Jayda asked. And I nodded.

"Hell muthafuckin yeah. Now let's go get some popeyes. Shit a bitch hungy as fuck!" I said and we all laughed.