6

...

The party had already started and everything was in their place when Louis and Harry walked towards the beach tent bars.

The place had been decorated with white and beige as main theme colours. There was a circular bar in the middle of the tent, from where fairy lights branched out from its top to meet other colons near the tables, making it look like a circus roof. There was a huge number of people dancing and drinking already, they probably had arrived here before the sunset because they looked pretty tipsy by now.

Harry inhaled the thin warm air of the beach and the sand, closing his eyes slightly at the satisfaction when his lungs filled with the peace and simplicity of the summer night.

"Perfect"-Louis watched as Harry entered his little world, how his eyelashes fell over his soft rosy cheeks, shading over them, as the lights of a million little fairy lights illuminated his golden skin. Making his heart bloom, something that had stopped happening long time ago.

Harry opened his eyes to meet a blue pair of lost soft eyes detailing his face, Louis smiled as Harry gazed at him.-"Its so perfect."-Louis repeated, probably not meaning the party or any of the strange people in it.

"Blair and Brad did a great job this year. Last year was a mess, the theme was all black and the place looked like a meeting of some strange cult."-Harry said as he focused on the slow music playing from the huge speakers...It was old lovers music, something people used to dance at bars sometime between the first and second World War. Lost music, faded, but refound and covered by famous artists to bring something new and improved.

They walked to the main tent bar, a girl in a nice red spanish dress, matched with a red flower around her bun was serving there, she also had her friend who was wearing a same color suit. He smiled at them and took their first on the house drinks, coctails with a bit of alcohol as starters.

Once with the coctails on their hands, Harry guided Louis to go to their assigned table.-"So far it seems good."-Louis confirmed as he watched a couple play with hula hoops like kids, and another group having a tugging war with a rope by the shore.

"Wait till they all get tipsy, old songs will be replaced by some some hard rock and Metallica ones. And people start playing brutal games and pranks on everyone. Enjoy while you can!"-Harry said taking a sip of his coctail.

Louis turned his head on his side to face Harry.-"I will."-It might have sounded creepy but it also sounded something different, a good kind of different, like a promise to himself.

Blair and his brother walked over to their table, Brad was smiling widely, they where greeting people with drinks on their hands.-"Hello there Louis! Can't believe you made it!"

"Yeah! Harry here, kinda dragged me alongside with him. Had no other choice but to say yes!"-Louis said shaking his hand.

Harry greeted them with hugs, than went back to his cocktail, watching lost on the drops of alcohol, so far the night was good on uneventful and he wished it stayed like that.

He felt scared of what he saw, the red drops on a trail playing repeatedly on his mind. Even now though, Louis presence felt comfortable now for some reason. Even with all the doubts inside him where crashing his heart. He just wanted this night to end well, maybe get closer to Louis, prove himself that this was all for something, that believing Louis was good, was worth it. Harry knew a good heart when he saw one, but this one was clouded with a feeling he could not pinpoint what held! a feeling of emptiness filled with everything but nothing. Harry was confused and scared, that was all.